Gallery of Izlude1984

Update: September 15, 2004

My girlfriend, drawn from her Highschool graduation photo.

Dwarf, dunno, just kinda happened.

Great Pictures, Iz. And you’re DAMN lucky to have such a pretty girlfriend!

The Dwarf is pretty impressive, too. Looks like you can draw in different styles. Good for you.

I know no one believes I even have a girlfriend though, but thats fine, I dont need to impress anyone with my personal life as long as I’m happy with it.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, for future reference, there IS a art thread stickied at the top because threads like these were cluttering up the forum too much. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, I know. However, I intended to just continually add to this specific thread. I understand that too many of this sort of thing will “clutter” the boards. But I’d like to have a thread where i just post all my art instead of filtering through everyone’s pictures.

If this is a big issue, I can just post my stuff at the poo instead.

a sketch I did while watching “The Passion of Joan of Arc” for film class today.

Very good, Iz. However, I do find her eyes a little odd. Position, maybe?

The left eye curve doesn’t extend all the way, and the sword handle is too long, even for a two-handed sword. Love the armour though.

I’ll be redrawing this pic as the “tainted” version ala, Dark Knight, kinda feeling so I’ll keep those comments in mind.

According to history, Joan never fought (or picked up a sword, but we’ll ignore that part) so this sword was designed as a holy symbol to give her troops hope, thus the cross being imbedded into it’s crossguard and hilt. It’s by far not meant for practical purposes…

However, being that this will double for a D&D character, the sword fits into that “fantasy” style imo. Mainly because a half-orc wouldnt be able to use a normal sized two hander AS a two hander, thus larger scaled weapons would have been made for different races… Who’s to say she didnt pick up this one somewhere in a church of arms?

My criticism is that the sword is purely ornamental - improperly scaled in blade:hilt length, which would not be the case if both parts had been simply elongated.

Yeah, looking back, had the blade been longer it would possibly have passed for a claymore-esq sword, but it wasnt drawn that way… Well, this is what critiques are for!

Aww, you draw well.
Really inspiries me to draw and post something as well. (Nah, my drawing suck…)
Love the way you draw the armour…it’s cool.

Here’s somthing I was sketching today in class and decided to begin coloring, I dunno if I like it enough to continue coloring, but this is what I have so far.

Forget the color.
It is good.

Iz: Pretty good! But, uh, why the pink hair? Sailor Moon influence…?

Some people ask “Why?” I prefer to ask “Why not?” :hahaha;

I like it. But I think you should draw a head of some sort on the weapon…make it a spear or a halberd, or something akin to that.

I was working on the spear head by hand, when I realized that it would be easier and look better to do it in photoshop. However, I havent gotten around to that part yet.

As for the hair color, I have no idea, it seemed to match the hair style… If its any sort of reference it’s from Mana from malice mizer.

May I ask, what did you use to colour?

Just good ol photoshop 8

I’d like to get ahold of “Painter” the quality of the brushes in that program makes me giddy.