Gah!

I woke up at 10 pm! What the fuck?! I got 17 hours of sleep! I missed monday completely!

I hadnt slept for two days before last night.

guhaaaaaaaaaa

Heh… I’ve had several of those too… but those were back then when I had no life whatsoever… I think I didn’t even have a computer back then…

Are you complaining?
At least you woke up. Not everyone does that.

no
I’m complaining that I woke up at all!

fucks with Charlemagne

The simple solution is to not sleep all Tuesday.

orgasm

(ten characters)

Bwahaha. You have no idea what happened to you while you were asleep Charle. ::dekar!::

Yeah! Sinistar became a singer!

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, I’ll say it clear,
I’ll state my case, of which I’m certain.

I’ve lived a life that’s full.
I’ve traveled each and ev’ry highway;
But more, much more than this,
I did it myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy way!

This is when you decide to stop using meth so much.

I’ve NEVER slept for that long. o_O Skipping sleep one night doesn’t affect me at all, but I’ve never tried two…

Y’know, I’ve never actually skipped a night. Stayed up until it was technically morning (i.e. after midnight), yes, but not actually skipped.

I find it much more convenient to simply stay awake until the following night when I have to stay awake during a night for some reason than to go to bed in the middle of the day or in the morning. Then you only screw your rhythm up.

I think my record for longest time awake was 3 days…but I don’t think I’ve ever slept through a day without that intention. Of course, I use alarms…which I suggest you now use also.

I think the longest I’ve ever slept was… 15 hours straight. I was REALLY tired and had no need to get up the next day. Asides from that, my sleep is fairly regular and I don’t think I’ve ever “missed” a night all together (although I’ve had many 1-3 sleeps.)

The longest I’ve slept was around 20 hours or so…
And the longest I’ve been awake was around 70 hours…

But they were on completely separate occasions :stuck_out_tongue:
When I slept 20 hours I hadn’t been up late for weeks, and when I was awake around 70 hours I just slept like 5 or 6 hours and was up all night again the night after that :stuck_out_tongue:

Poke, you’re not human; you don’t count. =P

Ah, that reminds me of a little jewel called Knights of the Old Republic. I find that game so interesting I actually stayed up all night playing it… but that was on a night when I slept before dinner and then couldn’t sleep at the right time. I wasn’t in the mood to spend all night staring at the walls, so…

I went to a 3-day destival once and didn’t see my tent, except when I had to get some more cash… and I plan on doing that again next summer… it’s great…