Full Metal Panic!

I got the first DVD when I went to Comic Con last month. The animation was really high quality, and the music wasn’t half-bad. The storyline was iffy but after the second episode it was cool, and it’s very humorous! What does everyone else think?

Yeah, I got the first dvd the other day. I think it’s pretty good.

i got all the episodes on my PC. Funny and lot’s of action at the same time!

:eek: I envy you.

I also got Cowboy Bebop( including the movie) and Trigun and Hellsing.

I’m gettign the CowboyBebop dvd box set, but I’ve never seen Trigun… I hear good things though. And what is this Hellsing?

Hellsing is about this Agency that is responsible for destroying any undead in the british empire.Such as Vampires.

The main character is Alucard, Hellsing’s secret weapon, he is a vampire himself, a beast tamed by the agency.(the guy in my avatar)

This anime is very violent and only has 13 episodes…but it’s really cool!

Alucard?! THE Alucard?! :hyperven:

Originally posted by Majin Vegitto
Alucard?! THE Alucard?! :hyperven:

I am not sure…he is thousand of years old…so it could be the son of Vlad Tepes.

But in one episode they say Alucard is his nick name…

I am confused too…

Alucard is just Dracula spelled backwards. And I don’t think there is any historical Alucard…

Apparently Abraham Van Helsing is a vampire hunter who hunts dracula, appearing first in Bram Stoker’s Dracula.

Vlad the Impaler was a 15th century ruler. Apparently his reputation as a vampire actually was caused by Stoker’s novel in which he based the vampire after Vlad. Dracula was a name Vlad used, meaning “son of the dragon”.

According to the Castlevania series timeline, Alucard was the son of Draculas and a human woman named Lisa. He his half vampire and half human, and THAT counts as history to me! lol :hahaha;

Originally posted by Vorpy
[b]Alucard is just Dracula spelled backwards. And I don’t think there is any historical Alucard…

Apparently Abraham Van Helsing is a vampire hunter who hunts dracula, appearing first in Bram Stoker’s Dracula.

Vlad the Impaler was a 15th century ruler. Apparently his reputation as a vampire actually was caused by Stoker’s novel in which he based the vampire after Vlad. Dracula was a name Vlad used, meaning “son of the dragon”. [/b]

Yep there is a historical alucard. Real Name: Adrian Tepes.

yea, that too