Full Metal Alchemist

The first episode of this Anime has been subbed today, and I downloaded it.

I like it. Check it out.

The story is about 2 brothers using Alchemy to perform wonders, and they are trying to revive their mother.

It looks interessting, and I suggest downloading it using BitTorrent.

Sounds interesting. Got a link?

I find animesuki and excellent venue for finding an extensive list of fansubbed, unliscenced anime to download via the bittorrent system.

…Wow. That’s a shitload of anime I’ve never even heard of… :stuck_out_tongue:

GoodNIGHT this anime has a ton of potential. The first three episodes were quite superb and went well beyond what I was originally expecting. I think…Full Metal PANIC really threw me off, and I thought Full Metal Alchemist was going to be just a bunch of silly, random things that occur for the sake of being silly and random.

Oh, how wrong I was.

How terribly, terribly, wrong.

Yes, so everyone, I too must recommend that you watch this series! The first three episodes have been fansubbed so…go! Go to animesuki for your anime needs. <3

I agree so far after viewing four episodes of the anime, I find it very good. Although it has a chance of losing steam, but I’m sure they can keep it up. I’m also worried the Alchemy part may be dragged into the ground.

St.Ajora

I WANT MORE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST ;_;

This series is 52 episodes long… strap on for one hell of a ride =) It’s good so far, but it could lose steam. There is also a chance that it will be licensed before it finishes :stuck_out_tongue:

Me thinks so as well, since SquareEnix are already in the works for making a Full Metal Alchemist RPG game. It’ll most likely be liscenced the same time the game would be launched in the states, if not sooner.

Of course, I’m just basing this on mere speculation and guessing, which I DO sincerely hope that I’m totally wrong and that the anime will go on until all 52 episodes are concluded. ^^;

Originally posted by Drak
This series is 52 episodes long… strap on for one hell of a ride =) It’s good so far, but it could lose steam. There is also a chance that it will be licensed before it finishes :stuck_out_tongue:

You are ruining my hopes and dreams ;_;

although this might happen… Maybe square-enix will pull off what adv films did =)
They will wait till the fansubs are done and then license it. That’s adv did with noir =)