Fucking military

They fucked up my dental records and didn’t update any of it for the work I had done. They didn’t update my wisdom teeth being pulled, they didn’t update my fillings. Fucking Christ. They even did the fillings. I’ve had everything done that my civilian dentist said that I needed done and turned in the papers and so I don’t even have a clue as to what I could have done. Man, this just ruined my weekend.

okay, this is not a “stop whining” reply, this is an honest question: what exactly is so bad about that? They’re your teeth right, you still have physical proof of what was done right?

does this mean you can desert and not get in trouble now?

No.

The problem is that there isn’t a lot of time to proove it and it should be in my records.

I guess what pisses me off the most about it is that this isn’t the first time they’ve done this to me. They’ve done it before with some of my training. I got lucky and they took my word for it and just added it in to my record.

While this is an example of an existing and aparently recurrent problem, how do your dental records matter?

I dunno. As I see it you can fake your own death and get away with it.

They determine if I’m deployabel ro not. I have to maintain a certain standard or I could lose benefits and get written up adn such.

Sounds like some of the problems they have out at the unit where momma works at… she says there’s been a few problems with the record keeping and a few angry imates because of it.

I’m a complete ignorant on the subject, but what exactly do your teeth have to do with whether you are deployable or not?

If you have problems, they can distract you or make your deployment very very painful and make you not as effective. Sucha s if you haev wisdom teeth crowding your other teeth and you are in pain, you are going to eb in hell. Also, on many derployments, especially the most common ones today (Iraq and Afgahnstan), you can’t really get it treated out there if a problem develops.

Well cant they check you out and give you a clean bill of dental health from scratch?