Fucking hell...

Chris Benoit and family found dead in their home

:frowning:

It was confirmed by the AJC too, and not one of those using WWE as their sources either. He was going to win the ECW title last night. 4 Real. :frowning:

Damn.

Ah fuck. It’s believed to be a double murder/suicide.

Wrestling? Really? Englishmen watch wrestling?

Some of the greatest talents come from the British Isles, particularly England. William Regal, Nigel McGuinness, and Davey Boy Smith all came from England.

I WISH ALL POSTS COULD HAVE THAT MUCH CONTENT!!!

Nigel McGuinness snigger

Benoit was one of the reasons I got into pro wrestling when I was younger. I remember the Great American Bash in 1996, it was him and Kevin Sullivan, the Task Master (way before the career match) beating the christ ceral out of eachother in the stands, the bathrooms, the parking lot, and neither showing either side of relinguishing.

He was the most irate and violent of any of the Horsemen, in my opinion.

Uh. Apparently.

I think Benoit was the only wrestler I gave a crap about anymore whatsoever. And it turns out he ended up killing his wife, his 7-year old son, and then hanging himself. It was already the wrestling death that affected me most (aside from Owen Hart) when I first heard about it being a triple-murder… but finding out that it was a double-murder/suicide… I don’t even know what to think anymore… =/

Point, new guy.

I just heard about this today. I can’t believe it. I really liked Benoit, he was the only wrestler I really enjoyed wacthing nowadays. But then this goes and happens, it makes me feel kinda sick. How could he do something like this?

Someone else put it pretty well, I’d say. Even though he’s a piece of shit for doing it, you can sum it up this way:

“You think a guy is solid, then, turns out, he had a world of trouble underneath. That’s all.”

Hope whatever afterlife he believed in has a nice treatment for him.

Whatever afterlife… I really hope it’s that easy