Fuck!

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,1096298,00.html

What an asshole!

What in the flying motherfuck is wrong with that overgrown simian!? Does he want to destroy the fucking world?

Are the existing 30,000 nuclear weapons we have just not good enough?

God, this man is not helping. One day North Korea is going to do what it’s been threatening to do for years, and we’re all fucked. Before I merely disliked him, now I think he’s just a damned moron.

I knew he was stupid, but this is retarded even by his standards. Does he expect china to stand by and do nothing while he does this?!?

Hello, cold war 2, you’ve finally come…

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Are the existing 30,000 nuclear weapons we have just not good enough?

And those so called regulations to the amount of nuclear weapons… we HAD the cpability to destroy the world 1200 times…

…after the regulations, only 500 times…

Okay, that is fucking IT! I knew that Fucking inbred asshole was dumber than a brick, but THIS takes the motherfucking cake. I swear, I am going to hunt him down, rip off his testicles and make him eat them, then I’m finally gonna crush his head in a vice, then go kill his kids because althought hey might not be idiots like him, they might carry the Stupid gene in them, too. I swear, that fucker is going to die, and I am going to LAUGH then.

Damn you,Bush. I curse your name…

How did this man ever get elected…

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Okay, that is fucking IT! I knew that Fucking inbred asshole was dumber than a brick, but THIS takes the motherfucking cake. I swear, I am going to hunt him down, rip off his testicles and make him eat them, then I’m finally gonna crush his head in a vice, then go kill his kids because althought hey might not be idiots like him, they might carry the Stupid gene in them, too. I swear, that fucker is going to die, and I am going to LAUGH then.

And leave Cheney in power? He’ll still have the same neoconservative policies, and Cheney isn’t STUPID like Bush. Put two and two together…

I’m not surprised. We had news about plans for the development of such weapons last year, so the only surprise is that Bush took this long to do such a thing.

Outstanding. He demands that Iraq gets rid of their weapons of mass destruction (WMDs), yet he strts building some of his own. Could Bush push anymore for war? Alright, Afgahnistan, Iraq, and if things keep going this way Korea baby! Yeah, 3 major wars in one term. I don’t think anyone will top that. Heck, I think that he already beat everybody with Iraq, now he’s just seeing how far he can push the record to insure it can’t be beat. But as hardcore Republicans would say, it would ahve been much worse with Gore. I don’t see how, but ok… This is MUCh worse than starting a war with Iraq. This will seriously piss of the world. Befpre Bush, the world was moving towards disarmament, now he jsuts sets us back 40 years. The arms race nearly broke us, we just got lucky that the Soviet Union fell first or we would have fallen shortly after. Come on America, follow in California’s footsteps and recall the president before he fucks us over anymore!

So Bush is having countries with nuclear weapons get rid of their nuclear weapon programs, and now he’s announcing a new weapon program for the United States. Oh boy, North Korea is going to LOVE this!

Okay, I wanna see one of those assholes that are supporting him explain this.

And so, Bush’s quest to earn a name for himself hath ended.

(fucking dumbass)

Originally posted by Evangelion

You have my state’s recall to thank for that…Stupid Florida.

(Hey, it’s not like I could have voted anyway)

This man is annoying and stupid. God what a dumbass.

Originally posted by Evangelion

He didnt.

And by god, if this guy gets elected again, im going to fucking leave the country.

Alright, lets add something constructive.

I think this may be in preperation for a “real” war (against a country actually capable of defending themselves) against a real nuclear power. My first guess is North Korea, however there’s an inkling in my brain that maybe China may decide to get involved - but that’s just a feeling.