From the guy who brought you Wind Waker Unplugged

:slight_smile:

The random line from Jizz in My Pants cracked me up :smiley:

Anyhow, awesome shit. The random assortment is really something, though I guess it makes sense considering there are so many nerdy songs.

EDIT: Oh God, he gets some serious nerd points for using THAT as the closing.

I think the random Thunderstruck was even funnier. Acoustic AC/DC (damn lack of lightning bolt) sounds quite hilarious.

My favourite part was the Daft Punk for some reason. It was just cool when it popped up.

Shit, I can’t stop listening to this. I haven’t liked a random nerd song so much since LittleKuriboh’s Fresh Prince cover.

Man, this guy is awesome. :smiley:

More people need to watch this and comment! GO!

I guess it’s okay. Maybe I just don’t understand what’s supposed to be cool about it…

He can play the guitar!

It’s an amusing smorgasbord of popular nerdy songs improvised on classical guitar is what’s so cool about it. HARUMPH! >:(

I suppose so. I wonder though, since when was Micheal Jackson, Avril Lavigne, Shakira, Queen, and Red Hot Chili Peppers considered nerdy? Regardless of anyone’s personal aesthetic, I’m pretty sure that none of these bands represent nerd subculture. I guess I just don’t get it. It’s pretty cool, though.

Man! This guy rocks in my book! Not only did he did a Weird Al song, but the Spice Girls song from one of Weird Al’s “polkas”! Hats off to you Freddie, your geeky e-penis is no match for mine!

Fwiw I downloaded the mp3 of this and must’ve listened to it a dozen times in the last 2 days. Can’t wait to see how he’s gonna top this one. :smiley:

I thought it was good, but not great (needed moar Cap’n Planet).

It also seemed like there was a couple of cuts made during some of the song transitions.

Still entertaining to watch a nerdy one-man recital.

Damn!
The best part was clearly when he did the pokemon intro.
Not because I particularly care about pokemon anymore, but because he used the lyrics for the SWEDISH intro. XD