Fresh air

You’d think that, wouldn’t you Yar? Unfortunately, sometimes we eat back.
But, yes. What with the bears and grues flying around, it’s a wonder they haven’t nuked that outside place already.

Bears… you say? Bears… oh my… bears… walks off shaking her head saying ‘bears’

comes back

Bears right? hmm…

In my area, the sun is blocked quite nicely by smog, thankyouverymuch.

Fresh air is a nice thing to breathe but yeah, only when it’s cold, and it’s not cold in the middle of summer.

Awww… TD, tell us all how your day went yesterday… and part of today :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Chris-chris
I love a breath of fresh air… but try spending it in this kind of heat… ^_^;;;

And where I live, going outside between noon and 4 PM is considered highly dangerous…

Fresh air’s great when it is fresh. However, when you work 200 yards from the rubbish tip, it isn’t. Nor is it when it hammers down with rain on it, then blasts the sun down on it endlessly after that. Then the wind changes.

Brings the word “fresh” into perspective, doesn’t it? :thud:

It’s winter here so I’m in a diferent situation. There’s never too much heat nor too much cold anyway so I don’t have many problems.

Fresh air is not something I can get easily, my city isn’t that polluted but it’s still a city. I ride my bike everyday mostly because it’s the most convenient way of moving around.

I very much like fresh air and sunlight. I get outside everyday, even if for a short while: either when I run (every other day) or when I bicycle to the weight room (every day when I do not run).

And next week, I shall be going with my parents to a cabin owned by the family of my sister’s boyfriend (they allow us to stay there) on a small island. There is little electricity, no hot water and no lights (save natural light). Because the cabin is so secluded, I can romp around the fields and the wood in the vicinity stark naked if I feel like it. I plan to try sleeping outdoors, too. There are no wild animals on the island save birds, insects (no mosquitoes or other biting insects) and perhaps mice.

Hmmm… Perc naked. ^^

Anyway, fresh air is best after it’s just rained, that’s usually the only time I will go outside willingly. Or when it’s still raining. Meh.

Fresh air is apparently the best during rain or after a rain. Don’t know why, but I enjoy going out around there.

I go outdoors a lot.

No mosquitoes? I envy you.

Me too.