Free, good bye, little ones ;_;

pushes Charle off to speak BAD CHARLE!

I really don’t understand why my parents wanted to get ride off them. Grath and Agatha’s been in the family since I was eight years old…

Oh my dear sister, just a few words for you:

<b>OVER MY BLOODY, BLOATED, TWITCHING, CHARRED, DEAD BODY.</b> That is all.

Weiila: mrowr , feisty. A rare sight.

Chris: keep in mind that breeding mice to feed snakes isn’t the best idea. If anything, it could’ve been the male who was killing the children. Male mice will kill any and all other mice which might intrude on their territory. In fact, rats are good in that sense even if they have larger teeth and are larger in general. They’re more social and docile. Mice are nasty little critters. This is partly why the little mice you see sold in stores tend to be females. Fewer problems.

Thank you Sin, glad you liked it.
Snakes make me sick but I have nothing against people who like them of course ^^;;

Originally posted by Weiila
[b]Oh my dear sister, just a few words for you:

<b>OVER MY BLOODY, BLOATED, TWITCHING, CHARRED, DEAD BODY.</b> That is all. [/b]
That’s the plan. Umm… I mean… Jing and I aren’t conspiracising anything… >.>

And like Sin said, Death sentence.

Snakes are born eat.
Mice are born to die eh?
How sad.
GaGaGaGa! That was the funniest torture I have ever seen.

I can see that you were attached to these snakes. They’ll probably be happier in the wild of the world.

Though I can see how losing pets can be tough. My thoughts are with you. :slight_smile:

You guys are right. They’re probably happier out there. Thank you.

Originally posted by Weiila
[b]Oh my dear sister, just a few words for you:

<b>OVER MY BLOODY, BLOATED, TWITCHING, CHARRED, DEAD BODY.</b> That is all. [/b]

AND MINE! All living creatures deserve respect and care, and pets should be kept and protected for their entire lives.

Yes…take the blissfully happy and picture perfect answer of the uneducated and ignore the dude who actually teaches ecology and evolution.

Yes…take the blissfully happy and picture perfect answer of the uneducated and ignore the dude who actually teaches ecology and evolution.

Hmm yes after reading all you wrote, I’m bound to change my opinion and say “Aww…poor snakes…may not be the best choice, setting them free, after all”:frowning:

an example of domesticated animals having problems would be orangutangs. Usually they’re solitary, but if raised by humans because of stuff like deforestation or hunting, then they become really social and it really pisses off the other wild orangutangs if they try to be social. I’m not saying a similar thing will happen to the snakes, but setting em free into a completely different environment with no preparation whatsover can have bad results that will vary depending on where they’re released and what their needs are.

Now I’m startng to worry…:frowning:

Poor snakes… sniff

I’ve always been a fan of unusual pets like snakes and spiders. I own a tarantell, and would own a snake hadn’t it been for this creeping suspicion that they’re illegal to keep as pets in Norway: I recall newspapers having written several stories about snakes being stopped as they enter the country and sent to a Zoo, or killed should they fail to find one with space avaiable.

Edit: It’s late. I’m sleepy. I wrote spiders instead of snakes.

but setting em free into a completely different environment with no preparation whatsover can have bad results that will vary depending on where they’re released and what their needs are.

That’s absolutely true, I never gave that much thought to your statement before.I will probably think twice about doing something such as releasing a wild animal back into the outdoors once it has become acustomed to human treatment.It didn’t occur to me until just now that this happens often, and I’m sorry to think about what a short life span an animal like this may have because of it.

I recall newspapers having written several stories about spiders being stopped as they enter the country and sent to a Zoo, or killed should they fail to find one with space avaiable.

Why would spiders be illegal to keep in Norway?Not that I’m complaining mind you…spiders scare the crap out of me:eek: