Freakish beast from hell that will make you have nightmares and pee on your bed

I was checking some old comic books when I found this. Some people had too much creativity and free time back in the golden era of lame superheroes. So DC comics came up with this villain.

Beware, the mere vision of such a creature may make you want to rip your own eyes off!

Now, I am collecting opinions about the beast. I don’t have anything to say but ‘how very economic, 4 in 1’.

I think this even tops the “matter-eating boy” comics I saw a while back. KA-RAZY!

Holy crap that’s funny! The Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Menace!!!

The horror of the broken link apocalyptic beast! Nooooooooo! Whoever did this is really the master of all evil :thud:

Thats nothing compared to <a href=“http://www.geocities.com/thoughtviper/holton/th.html”>Tod Holton: Super Green Beret</a>

Genetic experiments gone wrong?

Why do I feel like this is what the people at Steve Jackson Games were reading when they created the Munchkin card:
“Unspeakably Awful Indescribable Horror”

So there was a villain with the power of 20 Questions? Really, that’s not surprising. Scary pic, though.

And this is further indication of how prevalent drugs were in the 60’s.

First thought: CENSORED
Second Thought: What were they thinking and/or smoking when they came up with that?

I dunno, but it’d probably fetch a fat wad on the street

No way in hell you’d find me buying anything with a villain like that :thud:

Originally posted by IonMage
No way in hell you’d find me buying anything with a villain like that :thud:

Second that

That actually DOES freak me out slightly. In an old 50’s fashion feel way.

blink

stare

blink blink

stare

Ewwwwwww…

At least they’ve kept him balanced. But I’ve seen worse. Like Aubergine Man. I forgot where I saw him though.

I don’t know whether to laugh, cry, or scream in horror.

Maybe all three would suffice.

Back in those days, comics were REALLY fucked up. Your best bet is to never touch the oldies if you want to preserve your sanity.

Originally posted by d Galloway
Back in those days, comics were REALLY fucked up. Your best bet is to never touch the oldies if you want to preserve your sanity.

Are you accusing us of being sane?

I have more weird old stuff here. However, some fans of some heroes may feel offended. If you are a fan of Batman, do not click here.