Forgot to mention _why_ I was gone...

I moved into my very own house. Well, it’s rented, but I pay the rent. I’m living here with my girlfriend (now ex, but on good terms) and her best friend, and we basically sit around and play video games all day. Didn’t want anyone to be confused as to why I was gone for so long.

A little late perhaps, but welcome back.

Sitting around playing video games all day, you just mapped my future, except you have a house to sleep in.

*Annoying hums the theme from “Three’s Company”.

Sounds like the good life, I hope its that fun we I am old enough to move out.

… Lucky sod.

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
*Annoying hums the theme from “Three’s Company”.

You know, I thought the exact same thing, CH. Does this mean one of Sat’s little b@ings will sneak out of his short gym shorts?! :open_mouth:

… I don’t think you’re EVER see me in Gym Shorts. Or even worse, Jim Shorts }|>.

Originally posted by Megaman984
You know, I thought the exact same thing, CH. Does this mean one of Sat’s little b@ings will sneak out of his short gym shorts?! :open_mouth:
Ha, the best part is that it took them quite a few years for someone to notice that.

You should make a webcomic, called Little Gamers 2. It’d be about you sitting in a couch and playing video games. Or you could all it Real Life 2, since that is what it’d be about.

Sounds like a nice way to spend your life. I’m jealous.

Well, Welcome back. I would want to play video games all day, but I have LOTS of school!

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Ha, the best part is that it took them quite a few years for someone to notice that.

A few years?

Yeah. The little explosure wasn’t noticed for a little while apparently, or noone told 'em about it

I want my own house 2…

Try several years. Assuming it happened in the final season, that would place it at 17 years for someone to notice. Nick-at-Nite wasn’t told about it until 2001. As John Ritter was quoted on the issue, “I’ve requested that [Nickelodeon] air both versions, edited and unedited, because sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don’t.”

I’m jealous, I want to live a life like that…