For those of you that whined for all this time...

[16:33] < Tenchimaru_Draconis> His site loads faster because there’s less SHIT on it
[16:33] < Tenchimaru_Draconis> Not because the colors are lighter :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Uriel
Yes, Kor…& I know it was you who’s been messing with my site data before I just mass-updated. All of the coding, spelling/grammar/html errors are exactly the same as you would normally do. So it points to you,just to inform you, I changed the password so youcan’t getin & I’llbe deleting your little thingy within a couple of days.

How in hell would I access if you said you changed the password? :stuck_out_tongue:

And yeah, delete it if you wish, I’m hosting it in another place.

Btw TD, I love you :smiley:

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[b]I have a stupid question (since I know nothing about websites):

Does having a lighter colour really make it load faster, or is Uriel full of it? I’m betting the latter, but I’d like to hear it from someone who knows what they are talking about. [/b]

Well if it’s true, and I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT, slower load times would be worth it if it wasn’t as painful to look at.

If the only thing that is different is the color, then the answer is no.

Actually, if you want to be reaaaally nitpicky about it, then if you change the color instead of using the default, then it actually takes longer to load the page, by about the same amount of time as it takes to do nothing at all.

YES! There is a god!

YES! IT IS DEAD! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

Oh and most of us didn’t whine, we just said “Your site sucks.” That is entirely different then whining. Whining would mean that we actually wanted you to change it when we actually wanted it to die. Which it now has.

“this page cannot be displayed” :thud: I’m guessing ol’ sephy’s given up/gone home/chucked his toys out of his pram or something. Why do I feel like I’ve been given a reprieve?

Oh, and someone award TD a medal for his posts in this thread. That was pure class :hahaha;

Nah, I’m hoping Nulani deleted it :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Kor
[b]

Btw TD, I love you :smiley: [/b]

Uriel’s a frikkin retard. Light colors do not make it load faster. A color on any system is represented by 6 hexidecimal values. Just because a certain value is higher or lower does not make it load faster. All 65535 colors will take THE EXACT SAME FUGGING TIME TO LOAD!

Nul did delete it, and removed his access.

Nulani truly is a goddess. She must be worshipped.

We all owe a debt of gratitude to Nul. And I also LAUGH IN URIEL’S FACE. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Uriel’s a frikkin retard. Light colors do not make it load faster. A color on any system is represented by 6 hexidecimal values. Just because a certain value is higher or lower does not make it load faster. All 65535 colors will take THE EXACT SAME FUGGING TIME TO LOAD!
He’s right you know.

(He meaning Xelo, not Uriel)

404 goodness :yipee:

Oy, so that is what that button does.

And yes, I’ve removed his access. I got a lot of complaints on the content and looks of his webpages, and he had no need for mySQL or PHP: Which means he might as well use Geocities or Lycos.

Wow - it’s as flamboyant as you are Uriel.

Did you know that, loading time, and site configuration don’t mean anything if the site has nothing anybody will ever want to look at? Which it doesnt. Unless you think people want to see your art. Which they don’t.

better with the links that dont end up anywhere.

Lucky for me! I found a friend who has a crack site, he’s gonna see if he can host moi! Lucky day!!! ^.^\//

Can’t this be considered spam? He constantly tells us about his site, we all bitch about it, he repeats, nothing of value is added, yadda yadda ya.

And GO NUL!