For the few that use MSN Messenger

Can you actually log in? I just wanted to know if it was a wide known problem or just me.

Logged in right now. A friend of mine with an older version couldn’t untill she got the newest one… so if you are using an older version you might have to get the new one.

If not, I don’t know.

:kissy:

Still can’t log in with both my addresses

And my fucking S key is acting up, to boot.

I’ve got login problems too…seems connection’s failed…

I’m logged in and talking to Kai right now.

I just got a pop-up about the new version, installed it, and now I’m logged in…

Works fine for me, and I’ve got the older version… is it giving you any error messages?

notices it’s been nearly an hour after the last post, but oh well

To answer your questions, <b>yes</b>, it <b>can</b> be installed and you <b>can</b> log in to it, it just takes a little while. If it takes longer than a little while, then your computer sucks and you shouldn’t use it.

I use an old ICQ version. There must have been more than 10 versions since the one I have and it still logs in just fine. I just don’t like anything MSN =p

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
To answer your questions, <b>yes</b>, it <b>can</b> be installed and you <b>can</b> log in to it, it just takes a little while. If it takes longer than a little while, then your computer sucks and you shouldn’t use it.

It didn’t recognize my e-mail nor my password, it was way too funky for my tastes. It works now, but I have a new e-mail, see new thread.

Also logged in. MSN sucks majorly. It tends to not work for a variety of reasons, none of which are acceptable.

It fucked up on me too a while back, so yeah.

Mind you, I’ve seen what the new MSN Messenger can do. Pretty nice…

Well, my MSN Messenger always logs me off for no apparent reason… 8(

Originally posted by Kagato Toujou
[b]It fucked up on me too a while back, so yeah.

Mind you, I’ve seen what the new MSN Messenger can do. Pretty nice… [/b]

What exactly CAN it do…? other the the new smileys and the user picture thing… (I was thinking about trying it again, since I finally have a good pic I can use.)

Well, aside from that, I think it allows you to save message logs, play games, or talk with a computerized buddy called the InteractiveAgent, and play stuff like Madlibs with it or get it to do neat things like translate words or convert currency or even look up movie showtimes. It’s interesting, to say the least.

Ah, if anyone needs to get in contact with me, I’m on MSN an awful lot. I am under the address energy_nede@hotmail.com , so feel free to add me to your list and we can talk. 8) I’d love to get to know the community better.

As I said before, calantl@hotmail.com

And some new features: New smileys, picture (with sound optional), games (they were there before, though), the InterActive thingy, saving logs…