For all you Shenmue fans!

http://www.mega64.com/shenmue.mpg

This is hilarious! It’s a real life Shenmue! Beware, it’s 25mbs though. However, it is great.

“All you” just means you and me, Info.

Anyway, that was great. I just wish he played with a random cat or sat around for five hours buying capsule toys. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, i thought it was fun. In a tedious and repeaitive way. I’ve only played Shenmue2 for xbox though.

Originally posted by Megaman984
“All you” just means you and me, Info.

I guess so.:too bad; I thought that more people liked the DC and would have played these amazing games (or an XBOX with Shenmue 2).

Shenmue was fun, if you like asking people about sailors all day, and beating the crap out of gang members and drunks.

HAHAHAHHHAHHAHA! DAMN IT! THEY STOLE MY IDEA!

I’ll somtimes ask random people various video game questions like that. and somtimes ask people the year. its hillareous to myself. Shenmue rocks!

“All you” just means you and me, Info

Wrong- I wouldn’t have played it through 6 times if I didn’t adore the game :hahaha; pity my Shenmue 2 discs are fucked up, though :too bad; :fungah:

LMAO

Originally posted by Neb
Wrong- I wouldn’t have played it through 6 times if I didn’t adore the game :hahaha; pity my Shenmue 2 discs are fucked up, though :too bad; :fungah:

Yeah, pity Sega in the US scrapped Shenmue 2 for the DC just a month before its release so they could make people wait another year and spend $300 more for an XBox.

It’s freaky, but mostly tedious and repetitive. I’ve already deleted it, and emptied my rescycle bin.

I own Shenmue 1, but I’m yet to play through it. I’ve barely played through any of the games I own.

Yeah, pity Sega in the US scrapped Shenmue 2 for the DC just a month before its release so they could make people wait another year and spend $300 more for an XBox.

Woah… that sucks harder than a dyson during a power surge :thud: they’re not even readily importable from the UK- copies over here are rare as dodo shite, hence the reason I haven’t got a replacement one yet… :too bad;

Anyway, hopefully Yu Suzuki will actually get around to making a new Shenmue game… a multiplatform one, with luck

man sega sold me out =(((