Food of the Day!

1. Peas!

NOTE: At the request of the great 984. All hail!

Peas are not a good snack.But they do go good with almost every dinner.

Peas rock! When I’m hungry, and just as a snack, I make some peas and onions on the stove.

I stand corrected…

I eat my peas with honey. I’ve done it all my life. It makes my peas taste funny. But it keeps them on my knife.

I eat my peas with courage. I’ve done it all my life. It makes my peas taste funny. But it keeps them on my knife.

See, that just doesn’t rhyme properly. You fail, Gila.

It makes more sense than yours though, 984. I mean, <i>honey</i> and <i>peas</i>?

I use butter to keep peas on my knife. Honey is sticky, so therefore it allows the peas to stick to the knife, and I imagine it tastes funny, too. Makes perfect sense if you ask me.

oh man, i totally didn’t see that it was a rhyming thing. I just figured you were just making random stuff up, or that you actually did eat peas with honey, so I was like “oh yeah well i’m going to copy and paste that same post and deliberately make it worse!”. I guess I PASSED!

Who the fuck eats peas off a knife?

Homer did.
“Tell me, young man, what do you want out of life?”
“I want peas!”
“We all want peace! But it’s always just out of reach.”
moans Uh huh?”
“So, what’s the best way to get peace?”
“With the knife!”
“Exactly! Not with the olive branch, but the bayonet!”

Yuck, peas. They find their way into every other meal these days. And mushy peas are just sick.

984 does, apparently.

1. Cheddar

I grind cheddar into chili, and it tastes good.

cheddar
cheedar cheese feels good on melting… on my knees. then i dip some bread into it and boy am i fed… stop feeding me!

cheddar…I like mozzarela stix.

cheddar=godly

Mozerella is not cheddar; they are two different cheeses.