Fire Emblem GBA

You should really mark what you said with a spoiler tag. To do this highlight what you think may be a spoiler then click on the black box with the white S on it. The box should be above the text box.

There isn’t really anything spoiler in my post. You’ll know all that info the moment you start the game, within the first few scenarios.

That may be so, but it practically explains the whole ending of this Fire Emblem.

But the ending of this one has nothing to do with Zephiel…

He meant the Fire Emblem you’re talking about, not FE7.

Is the main bad guy’s identity in any way not clear at the start? Then it needs spoilering.

I t shows a picture of him looking evil at the end. Also it tells you that Eliwood and Hector had children.

Agh! Dude, he’s right! I mean, dude’s right…just…whatever. Please mark that post. It’s a good thing I quit reading after the first couple of sentences but it did ruin a bit of the plot it seems. Ah well…

I stilll don’t know what people are talking about with Marcus. I’m on Chapter 21 now, with a level 13 or 15 Marcus, and the guy is unstoppable. Unstoppable. As in nothing can stop him!

Any character in this game can be unstoppable. It’s just the degree of unstopppableness. A level 20/20 Nino, Hetor, Priscillia, Rebbeca, Wil, the pegasus knights, Heath, Oswin, Lucius, Raven, Canas and most of the time Serra ,Lyn, Erk and Guy are even more unstoppable.

The main bad guy’s identity is clear at the start… I understand the part about the children though, so I’ll edit that part, but I would have thought such things as descendants are normal in rpg series…

I wish they’d hurry and release the new-er FE over here as well. :frowning:

edit; http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/data/921183.html

The jap one is already out, for your info.

Yes, but I want the game over here. :frowning:

Well, you can always play the rom…at least that’s what I do :stuck_out_tongue:

Bigger screen too.

And it’s in Japanese! :smiley:

Agh!

Alright, so I’m in Chapter 22 now, and I CAN’T BEAT IT! Lloyd is impossible to beat. I just can’t find a way to manage it without having to sacrifice one of my characters, and he keeps on dodging whenever Wil fires something off of a Ballista. Then the darned thing breaks, and I have no choice but to rush him because reinforcements arrive for his side!

I’ve gone through all of Eliwood’s chapters without losing a single character, and I can win this battle if I let one character damage him enough so I can beat him, but every time, that character dies. I really need some help here…anything you guys know?

Use arenas to make characters really strong. I don’t think Lloyd moves so use magic and arrows.

Lloyd does move around. I remember using a lvl 15 nino to defeat him. Btw, just for your info, Nino can talk to Lloyd here, but it does nothing.

If you really can’t defeat him, get someone who can withstand his attack to go near him, then keep rescuing, withdrawing, healing… until his weapon breaks.

Whoa, you can get that green haired chick in your party? How? I’ve gone to the house where she’s taking care of that guy plenty of times but she just tells me to leave.

I’m not that far yet, but you may need to talk to her with a certain party member.

In one chapter you have to get Lyn or Eliwood to talk to her. Then you get her to talk to Jaffar. If you have her talk to Jaffar it opens a sidequest. She comes at level 5, but at level 20/20 she is the best. She has the second best average stats. (Hector has the best.) The sidequest chapter mentioned earlier is a great place to level her. A bunch of cavaliers and paladins come on the bridge. Place a high level Rebbeca or an high level, unarmed Lyn in front of the bridge. The girl should dodge without countering and they should be easily killed by Nino who should be behind Lyn or Rebbeca. The only problem is the flying units.