Final Fantasy X *again*

You only had to play Blitzball once, though. And you didn’t have to win (but you could if you wanted to). Well, you had to play to get the Jupiter Sigil, but there’s a really easy way to pretty much secure a win and get the Sigil relatively quickly if you hire the right people.

Take a deep breath… that sentence must have knocked the wind out of you!

Well, I liked the game so much I was shrining it at one point. Then FFX-2 came along… and I jumped onto that shrine >>;

The shrine we need to work on >>;;;

Such as Take on the Dark Aeons, that are only in PAL and the Internatial versions. You can beat the Final Boss before you can beat them.

Big Nutter

Cid had one of the best pieces of advice so far. Don’t get too caught up in maxing out the Sphere Grid or doing all the sidequests, and the game’ll be a blast.

[QUOTE=Take a deep breath… that sentence must have knocked the wind out of you![/QUOTE]

pants ya i guess it was a lil long :hahaha;

Hell, by the time you’re even HAFLWAY powerful enough to kill the Dark Aeons, you’ll be able to kill the final bosses in one hit, easy.

… And already collected most other things too. and you are selling the Hi-poitions cos your so good.

Big Nutter

Crap dude that makes two of us…

I’ve just played it again so i pick up the Al Bhed Primers that I’ve missed in first time round.

Big Nutter

I didnt like it a really the grid system could make all characters identical. It gets easy when you have Yuna and Lulu dublecasting ultima for 2 mp. I perfer Grandia 2 its probably cheaper too. :hahaha;

I copped out and rented it ^.~ Wakka’s voice is so pretty

Eva, how long did you rent it for? I rented it for 4 days and beat it, though it took a LOT of playing. 8)

Dalton, did you sleep at all? :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, 4 days too, man! This is exam week as well, isn’t that unfortunate? I have one more left tomorrow so I’m getting my game on all night. I loooove it. The dumb thing is though, I rented it without a memory card and I had to leave the thing on for like 17 hours before I bought a card this morning (33 bucks, ouch). At least I’ll have an extra one when I buy the whole system…

Actually, you don’t get any memory cards when you buy it.

I had a feeling that might have been the case- as such with PS1. So that’s good then, at least I’m…prepared.

Yep, then got up and started playing again. I barely beat the game, but I did it without a walkthrough or anything, so it felt really good!

I did the same thing with FF9 too; rented it and got to the Desert Palace on the third day. 8)

for all those gamers who stay up all night playing rented games.

combine two jolt soda 2lt

with one scoop of sugar.

chug it all down as fast as you can.

the results will be either lots of energy or

:moogle: your heart explodes.

hey i wanted to say that.

:moogle: tough