Final Fantasy Origins

You should be able to still handle Hill Gigases then. Just have your White Mage keep healing while the other 3 focus on one Gigas at a time.

Excuse my ignorance but where is this peninsula you guys are talking about? I’m currently level 19 with a party consisting of a Warrior, Monk, White Mage, and a Black Mage. Is it worth going to this peninsula?

It’s (sorta far) north of Pravoka, and points like a fingertip towards the northern continent, and lies opposite a mirror-image fingertip south of Leifen. They are separated by a narrow channel of open sea water.

At level 19, it might still be worth it. You’ll be fighting Giants [Hill Gigas] Zombie Dragons and Zombie Bulls/Minotaurs, which all have a pretty hefty gold pay off at least (and pretty good exp. payoff).

It depends- where are you in the game right now? If you can fight stronger enemies, then it’s really not worth it. And to get to the pennisula, you first have to go southeast a bit from Pravoka and then started heading east then north towards it. As Kaiser said, if you know where Leifen is, it’s directly south of it- just on the Pravoka continent.

I love FFO. The music is great and the “updated” graphics are a nice addition. Plus there’s a few neat little things that make it worth to play. Besides it’s old school, how can you not go with that? Plus it has FF2, which is awesome as well. For 30 dollars how can you not get it?

Random Necropost, MUA HA HA HA HA!!!

DON’T DO THAT.

So far I have to admit this is probably the best FF compilation I’ve played yet. It has an old school feel and the music and graphics look pretty good.

Let the Necroposting begin.

I think we should declare this site-wide random recropost week.

Anyone with me?

Why in blazes couldn’t they have remade FFIII as well?! Why is it only 1 and 2! 3 was the best NES FF game I ever saw! WE WANT FF3 REMADE AND BROUGHT TO THIS SIDE OF THE PACIFIC! GRAAAAH!

Originally posted by Chris StarShade
Why in blazes couldn’t they have remade FFIII as well?! Why is it only 1 and 2! 3 was the best NES FF game I ever saw! WE WANT FF3 REMADE AND BROUGHT TO THIS SIDE OF THE PACIFIC! GRAAAAH!

Damn straight! We want FF3! I’ve got to get myself a copy of FFO some time soon as well.

looks down at his hands in shame what have i done ? what in god’s name have i done ??? I swear, i shall never necropost again !!!

unless all the necroposters what to exhult me as their leader…

Originally posted by Born_Loser

unless all the necroposters what to exhult me as their leader…

Hey we can do that.

HAIL BORN_LOSER!!!

MAY HE LIVE FOR 1000 NECROPOSTS

Originally posted by Born_Loser
[b]

unless all the necroposters what to exhult me as their leader… [/b]

hey we can do that

ALL HAIL BORN_LOSER

MAY HE LIVE FOR 1000 NECROPOSTS