Final Fantasy 12 details!

Looks like Van has a Mallet.

And I think the chick was called Ashe or something rather than Arche/Marche…

woah…

I think that Square has been tending towards the advertising strategy of “If you play the game, you get to find out what color underwear the lead female wears”.

EDIT: In this case, I’d probably say red, black, or white. And I would rule out cyan.

Looks intersting, but it also looks a bit like the characters from FFX. But I’ll actually save any and all judgements about the game, until I’ve eard amore and/or played it.

Well at least it is not a MMORPG, I’ve never liked them (especially the p2p kinda)

I’ve just read in another forum that her translated name has the potential to become…Ashie. She like, stole my cutsie pie nickname that my uncle calls me, but at least that one character will give me incentive to pick up the game, for giggles worth

looks promising. if I ever get a ps2.

This game looks like FFX if it were made in an alternate universe.

:too bad; Cant squenix give it a rest so i can catch up. Im still trying to beat FF6…

Originally posted by Devillion
:too bad; Cant squenix give it a rest so i can catch up. Im still trying to beat FF6…

Just cause you suck at RPG’S, doesn’t mean that Square-Enix doesn’t have to stop making them :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, in case you didn’t notice, they’ve been recycling characters ever since Final Fantasy VII, and perhaps before.

Originally posted by Eden99
Arche from ToB was also really cool :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol.
And wtf, I thought FF12 didn’t use roman letters anymore? The screen looks damn good though.

They’d better stop using roman numerals before 30 …

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
And wtf, I thought FF12 didn’t use roman letters anymore?

What ever gave you that idea? The Roman ‘numerals’ have been their standard way of writing it for as long as the series has been around. Why would they change it, now?

Well, if this is any accurate, apparently this game is going to be quite different from past FFs. A ‘toning down’ of the love theme, and vagrant story-styled gameplay? Now I really need to check VS out now.

And ive been waiting to see how long it would take for some game to be multi-DVD. Looks like now is that time.

If MB is any accurate at least, they are a little vague.

Less mushy stuff and more Vagrant Story:ish?

If that’s true, I’m buying a PS2 just to get FFXII!

Haihai! Though I don’t need to buy a PS2… happy sigh Vagrant Story… Guildernstern, I shall dance on your grave you bastard! Get your grubby hands off Sidney!

Hmm … I guess I’d better play Vagrant Story first, then! :smiley:

Yes, it looks incredibly shiny.

Though ToP Arche > any other Arche.

Gotta love that boat scene.

Yar: HELL YES! :smiley:

Uhm… Calm down hon… it’s just a game…