Final Fantasy 1 Club

Yes but the ability to break a game gives it depth believe it or not.
It takes a lot of preperation to break a game, for instance with this FFT glitch you can master almost all the jobs.

And we all know how much depth FFT has, there’s also the Lionheart on the first disc objective in FF8 ( don’t think I’ve ever heard of another FF were you can get the best move in the game (arguably) so soon. But look at FF9 or FF1, a lot of its just simple leveling and item grabbing, are these games easily broken? Not really there’s little you can do to speed up either of these games. A game is really only broken if you know to much about said game, FF2 is hard to me but I’m not doing all this subject study on it so…

I considered it one of my favorite games when I played it in '91. Fighter / Fighter / White Mage / Black Mage. I loved it, replayed, fought Warmech dozens of times just because, and…I even wrote a fanfic for a sequel. Granted it was about two pages, but that’s all you could fit on a cart back then anyways. It beat the hell out of Dragon Warrior I and the Ultima games on the Commodore 64 that I played.

You can download a ROM but you can’t download a cart. People buy carts because they enjoy playing the game with the original hardware or because they are collectors. Classic games generally retain their value over time or even increase in value, if you keep the box / manual / etc. in good condition, especially if they weren’t over produced.