Fighter. Wizard. Thief. Which path do you follow?

Do you prefer to use power in your path of solving problems?

Would you rather use your wit and intelligence as you tackle your trouble?

Or is the sneaky, cunning and slippery speed your prefence?

Choose your destiny.

I would be a wizard. The thought of being able to blast your enemies with magic spells is just so appealing… and all that wisdom would definitely come in handy as well :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Pappy’s daughter
I would be a wizard. The thought of being able to blast your enemies with magic spells is just so appealing… :slight_smile:

Quest for Glory never was into annihilating enemies with a bajillion attack spells; Most of them were usitility spells like Open (For opening doors/chests), Trigger (To trigger a lingering magical effect) or Calm, which prevented combat. The only true attack spell in QfG1 is a Flame Dart which… well… get this, burns things a bit.

(Okay, Thermonuclear Blast is an exception to the above rule, but you die too when you cast it :p)

Heh, woops. Sorry 'bout that. I’ve never played the Quest for Glory game(s) before. I’d still be a wizard though :cool:

Warrior, although I’ll be a sort of fighter/mage when I do the Dark Knight quest in FFXI.

It’s all about smashing your enemies to pieces!

SMASH!!

Thief, although in other situations I’d be a Ranger, and if I wasn’t Neutral Good I’d definately be a Paladin. =p

i would be a knight… whoa wait a minute… it ain’t on ur option list… wtf!?

I do not find any of these approaches suitable. I’ll tell you about my own way of solving things… * smiles and stabs you in the temple with a letter opener*

Paladin, since I know that they exist in the Quest for Glory series. Otherwise, fighter.

I would be more of my guy I all ways write about in my novels. get this he is :

a dragoon
a monk
a sage (both black and white)
a paladin
a ninja

so I guess you could say master jack of all :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha;

Wizard, although if possible I’d like to be able to just straight clobber someone on occasion.

thief of course…

I’ll be the one charming you stealing your wallet in the same moment

Originally posted by Sir Percival
Paladin, since I know that they exist in the Quest for Glory series. Otherwise, fighter.

I was supposed to put it there, but then I remembered I just wanted to slap in the QfG1 ones… (And Paladin is pretty much a fighter with the tendency to be nice to cute animals and to reet everyone… and of course, they have to throw their sword at that dark demon guy)

Originally posted by jcdodger
[b]I would be more of my guy I all ways write about in my novels. get this he is :

a dragoon
a monk
a sage (both black and white)
a paladin
a ninja

so I guess you could say <strike>master jack of all</strike> a munchkin :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; [/b]

Originally posted by Tenchimaru Draconis

:ah-ha!: :ah-ha!: :ah-ha!: munchkin I think NOT! I could kick your @$$ faster then you could say “Sir Van Kissalot”.

:ah-ha!: :ah-ha!: :ah-ha!: munchkin I think NOT! I could kick your @$$ faster then you could say “Sir Van Kissalot”.

I think you just proved his point:hahaha;

I’m not even gonna try and say something useful

http://fortunecity.com/victorian/byzantium/55/munchkin.htm