FFXII DS

http://the-magicbox.com/0612/game061208a.shtml

Looks like this is going to be a “to buy!” DS game. I just hope it has a bit more substance than XII did. From the way Penelo looks, this is definetly a sequel.

Slutty?
(There doesn’t seem to be any frontal pics there, but in the pics at Gamespot she has dangerous pants.)

Her outfit seems so much more modest from behind than it does from the front.

I still can’t believe how girls are dressed in FFXII. I mean… the chick in Balfonheim!

Ashe’s mini mini-skirt and half-naked chest. Yeah, that certainly helps to emphasize the figure of a strong and refined woman. Christ.

It was better than Basch’s rags though. What the hell was up with that jacket?

Basch’s outfit was fucking_awful_. Every time I looked at Ashe though, I felt like stating how small her boobs were. The miniskirt is indeed impressive.

Elsa (or Elza, something like that)? I was kind of surprised they put so much… “thought” into the clothes of a character who has like two lines and you never get to see up close unless you play around with the camera.

And yeah, Basch’s clothes look so silly. He looks like he robbed a Salvation Army bin when he got back to Rabanastre, and that bin happened to contain a tablecloth.

It’s sad that there are so many edged weapons in the game, and not one character or NPC thought to take one to Penelo’s hair.

Relevant to the topic: Perhaps it’s just the art, but Vaan and Penelo actually look younger to me in these.

Originally Posted by Sinstral
Basch’s outfit was fucking_awful_. Every time I looked at Ashe though, I felt like stating how small her boobs were. The miniskirt is indeed impressive.

Basch’s outfit looked like it was stolen from a large Nutcracker (Pun not included) left in a long since abandoned toy store. (And maybe put in a dry cleaner along with the outfit of a hippie.):booster:

Ashe’s Miniskirt & Dasiy Pants were impressive as was the fact that those two little tails in the back seemed to be phyisally unable to provide any cover to the rear. But what was the deal with that collar thingy (I don’t know what it’s called. Stop asking damn it!) that looked like it belonged on a salior suit with the exeptions that A) it was to short and B) it just seemed like it didn’t want to adhear to the law of gravitiy.

Too bad this game didn’t offer alternitive costumes like DQ8. (Though it probaly wouldn’t have solved the problem at hand.):fungah:

One of Ashe’s victory positions IS from Sailor Moon.

And let’s not forget Penelo’s victory poses. Guh. -_-

Every time I looked at Ashe though, I felt like stating how small her boobs were.

Yeah.

They’re proportionate.

Not really :P. They’re noticeably small by normal standards unrelated to the game.

Back on topic, a message to Square Enix:
As the webmaster of an FF-content fan site, I have to say I’m starting to pine for the good ol’ days. Remember when Square released one FF every three years? And people complained about it? I think perhaps you went a little bit too far. Counting all the sequels and remakes, there have been/will be no less than SIX Final Fantasies released within a single year (and change). That’s an increase of 1700%. Can you please cut me some slack here? -_-

For the record:
December 12, 2005: FF4 GBA
Aug. 15, 2006: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus
Oct. 31, 2006: FF12
Nov. 8, 2006: FF3 DS
Nov. 14, 2006: FF5 GBA
Feb. 5, 2006: FF6 GBA

And we’ve already got FF7 Crisis Core, FF12 Revenant Wings, and FFCC DS coming up in the new year. GAK!