FFXI.

Nobody’s even touched on how insanely obessed you are with the “New Thread” and “Submit” buttons. Do you need to publicly make a new thread every single god damned time you mentally ask yourself a question on what game to get? Seriously, I find it extraordinary that you’ve had your post count killed what, twice, and you still have 3,000 posts. Considering how long you’ve been on the forums (two years less than me at 2,185 posts, granted I wasn’t active for a while).

Alright, sure, I’ve made a lot of stupid threads. I’ve been banned 3 times, permanently banned from the chat, and not seen as the highest of people here. All I wanted was to ask a question about FFXI, a simple question, and I get harassed?

OFX mentions something I forgot to mention:

Another thing that you’ve done constantly that has contributed to everyone’s irritation is your continuous posting of inane questions that represented how utterly lazy you are. You have exibited a loathesome expectation that everyone to do your work for you. This is compounded often by the superficiality of the things that you request of others.

I will agree that this thread wasn’t kosher in terms of the response to your question. However, in light of what I said in the past couple posts and what people expect of you because of the kinds of discussions you’ve generated in the past (ie superficial, etc), this is the result.

You reap what you sow.

As I lack the <i>luxury</i> of asking in the chat (hint, hint), and the lack of people online at midnight or 1am or whatever the fuck time it was I posted this, and the lack of a straight answer via Google, what am I to do? I asked about payment options of FFXI. I consulted Wikipedia, and PlayOnline themselves, and nothing.

Considering this is a fucking website based on fucking role playing games, I figured it’d be ideal to ask here <b>where people play FFXI</b>.

So I’m guessing that’s why you decided to post pretty much your entire life story over some 400 threads here. As for the rest of your post see my previous statement.

You got the answers, though. Clearly they came with insults attached because, as Sin put it, nobody can really stand the sight of you, so maybe a different RPG site would be more ideal. Same results, less KFC bathroom sex.

Let’s analyze your response and see how it fits into how what I talked about:

“As I lack the luxury of asking in the chat (hint, hint),”

That’s not an excuse.

“the lack of people online at midnight or 1am or whatever the fuck time it was I posted this”

You could’ve waited til the next day to ask various sources that could’ve easily answered the question for you. Like EB.

"and the lack of a straight answer via Google, what am I to do? I asked about payment options of FFXI. "

This is interpreted as you didn’t get a quick fix within a few minutes, you were impatient and lazy and stopped there. You therefore decided to present us with the question. While the question is simple, in the context that you commonly ask things of us that you rather wouldn’t do, this makes people irritated. We know by now that you ask because you’re lazy and like instant gratification.

“Considering this is a fucking website based on fucking role playing games, I figured it’d be ideal to ask here where people play FFXI.”

That I agree is reasonable. Put in the context previously described, it leads to the observed results.

https://secure.playonline.com/polapps/s/s.kb.html.List?polg_loc=en&k=payment+methods&ZUID=3&polg_cs=UTF-8& Third option on the search results. This took me all of 20 seconds to find. If you checked PlayOnline as you claimed to, you (most likely) didn’t see anything on the main page and promptly gave up. You’re lazy.

I had to bring this jewel out for this:

Mr. Coleman brings up a good point, if you don’t like the way people are here, there’s thousands of other similar internet communities - go there.

Jew (Setz): Oh, furher you treat us so bad. You killed my parents, my brothers, my sisters. You took my life away. But please don’t go away! I need you! I need the pain you give!

Hitler (Sin…haha, I love that picture): …

Do you have a paraphrased list of everything wrong everyone at RPGC has ever done in the past? Your ability to bring things back from the past actually <u><b>impresses</b></u> me. I love you so much.

The magic words “Starcratf” and “Warcraft” have been uttered and you are still debating unimportant things.

I suppose the battle chests have the add-ons as well. You’ve got no excuses for not going once through the SC and Brood wars campaign. Quite good presentation of the story. Warcraft II’s story wasn’t anything to write home about, still quite a good back up for a quick game or two. Or three. Just one more, I swear.

Walmart Guitar.

Tank vs Samurai.

We should play Starcraft with Setz. I think that’d be great. Who else wants to see that?

Remember when I brought a picture of Chrono killing the Dragon Tank into that argument? I don’t know how I got people so riled up. I can’t believe how many of them took me seriously (I actually was about a few things though, but come on!)

Yeah, I’d love to see that.

God dammit Klez, where’s my replay where I made Kagon lose his mind with vulture mines? Its gone from the Atrium!!!

Some games don’t require a story to be good. I just recall playing WC2 long ago, and thought what the fuck why not buy it.

I haven’t even installed them yet, except for BF.

Oh hahaha that was gold. It’s ingrained into my memory.