FFXI is out

Just thought you might like to know.

Also, Ima pirate! ktxhbyelolomgwtfbbq!!

Rar!

Don’t wanna pay monthly for a game >_<

Originally posted by X_countryguy
Don’t wanna pay monthly for a game >_<

Yea but free online “rpg style” games usually suck.
cough diablo 2 cough

Not here, it’ll probably take half a century before it’s released in Norway. I’ll be 69 then, that’s pretty freaky.

I don’t like monthly fees, feels like paying rent and I don’t like paying rent. I like to own the things I own, not just pretend that I own it.

FFXI!!! YOUR MOM!!! LOLZZ!!!1ONE!!

Originally posted by YourWorstEnemy
Yea but free online “rpg style” games usually suck.
cough diablo 2 cough

Actually, D2 is very fun if you play legitimately.

Wow, lots of conversation about FFXI in here.

I may buy it eventually, but theres some issues that worry me, and I want to get some outside feedback first. (random server, difficult to party with friends, monthly fee, with a $1 charge for creating a new character. And sharing a system with people who have already had the game for a year.)

I can never get into online games for more than a month or so. They don’t normally have a very strong storyline, plus paying some 10 bucks a month is gonna drain a hole in my wallet. I rather pay 60 bucks and not have to pay anymore.

Originally posted by Steve
Actually, D2 is very fun if you play legitimately.

D2 is fun even if you don’t play it legitimately… har har~

So it is out, eh? Seen it at shop.himeya.com for quite a while, though. (Japanese version). But I don’t really like FF. This one is a multiplayer game, right?

Thank you for reading,
Seldane

I don’t want to pay monthly either. I wasn’t as hyped up about FFXI as I was for some of the other FF games, probably because it’s an MMORPG.

Oh, and YourWorstEnemy, if you want a bad online RPG, go play Star Wars Galaxies. On second thought, DON’T.