FFVI: Question

No it’s not. I loaded up the game and went to point 8, and what’s there? Nothing. And what’s at the point I said 8 should be at? The house.

This is the official FFIII map that was included with the game cart- and that’s where the 8 appears on it. But, you’re right- it was a printing error. Point 8 should be north of Nikeah, at the end of the Lete River.

Square America fails :stuck_out_tongue:

Wah, wah, wah~

If you’ve got Mog & his Water Rondo, then you’re pretty much set. Anything you might have missed beyond that is negligible, really. I mean, there’s the Mobliz Tintinabar, and you’ll want to make sure you’ve fought all the enemies in the WoB- so they’ll appear on the Veldt in the WoR, but if you’re missing anything else it’s probably no more important to your game than a fly to your windshield. :stuck_out_tongue:

YUO MUST SCOUR TEH DEPTHS OF EVERY DUNGEON IN TEH WORLD JUST TO BE ON TEH SAFE SIDE!

Oh, you’re right. It’s just confusing because the house isn’t actually in the veldt.

I wondered at first how you were supposed to get to (8) first when (9) was so much closer to your start-point. :stuck_out_tongue: I mean what? D’you get a chopper to take ya down there and back or somethin’?