FF's prettiest female character

… Let it die. Please.

Methinks it’s Beatrix.

How can Rikku be first? She acts like she’s 12! And she looks like a medusa!

She looked better in FFX.

But… the thong ;_;

Why is this stiil here?

The anime and polling forums rot in relative obscurity until someone comes up with an idea. Said idea lasts maybe a week, then they fall back into darkness. Threads at/near the top tend to stay there.

Also I think Lulu, since I’ve seen none of th amano artwork ever. Maybe that’d change if I had, but I can’t be bothered to look, so meh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah…relative obscurity…greatest enemy. :hahaha;

A (kind of) quote from my favorite online comic. Guess which?

theres more than one rikku. i thought there was only one girl rikku. the only other 2 rikkus i know are a 15 year old boy and a dog. :moogle:

The dog I don’t know about, but in Kingdom Hearts, there is a guy called Riku (notice lack of a second k). They’re not the same person.

in final fantasy 8 rinoa has a pet dog name riku who she uses in her limit break by shooting him from her …boomerang thing. :moogle:

I don’t think it was called Riku. It was called Angelo.

There is only one Rikku, but she is in both FFX and FFX-2, hence Cala’s comment. Where did you get the idea that Rinoa’s dog was named Rikku? That’s not even close.

I think Cloud is pretty. That’s probably why he got chosen by The Don.

oh right that dog is named angelo my bad. but i swear there another rikku somwhere. :moogle:

Rinoa is one of the prettiest but hottest/sexiest is another story…

:hahaha; nice