FF8 movie?

Anyone know where I could possibly find the video of the parade scene from FF8? The one where Squall jumps down from the bell tower and hijacks the car? Much appreciated.

P.S. If this should be in the media forum, sorry.

Well, FFOnline used to do them, but bandwidth issues forced them to close the Movies section down.

Tell you what; I’ll make one for you with PSMPlay. How can I get in contact with you to send it?

AIM me at Kitsunenyu if you got AIM if you don’t PM me…

Oh man, I was so disappointed. I was hoping that there was a rumor that Square Enix might make a movie out of FF8. That would have been quite nice btw. you disappointed me. :fungah:

Well, if that Advent Children thing goes over well…

those of you who dabble in “news” websites, let the film production and all important casting rumors begin.

(-;

Okay, I’ve got it now. When can I find you online?

Maybe you should upload it to a website, so all of RPGC can have this magical video? Just a suggestion.

Originally posted by Agent Proto
Oh man, I was so disappointed. I was hoping that there was a rumor that Square Enix might make a movie out of FF8. That would have been quite nice btw. you disappointed me. :fungah:

Video games make horrible movies 99% of the time. Advent Children WILL suck.

Naaahh~ I have high hopes for Advent Children!! Especially after seeing the clips of that movie.

Originally posted by Cybercompost

Ahhh, but that’s because they were LIVE ACTION.
Ok, I know Spirits Within wasn’t so hot…which was more sci-fi than fantasy, but meh. There’s always hope. =)

Originally posted by Cybercompost

You say that about everything. It depends entirely on the route they take as to whether or not the movie sucks. This is new since it appears to be a direct continuation from the game.

Originally posted by yoshmeister
Maybe you should upload it to a website, so all of RPGC can have this magical video? Just a suggestion.

No, that would eat the bandwidth faster than Louie Anderson with a cheeseburger.

And it should be noted that the video is there, but the background music is non-existent. Just the sound effects. And it goes only until Squall rams the car into the gate. The FMV of the sorceress and Seifer looking evil is actually a separate one. How’s THAT for seamless FMV integration? 8P

AIM: redalertgf

email: redalertgf@aol.com

Originally posted by Agent Proto