FF6 third party sequel

Death by fanboy flames. Ouch…

Are you all talking about Kefka’s Revenge? If you want to see this game. The link is

http://www.kr0.thebmp.org/

I choose not to trust these guys as they makes the mistake of assuming 3 and 6 were different games.

What do you mean by that?

They say that Kefka was in two FF games, three and six. I don’t really have much faith in people making a sequel to a classic square game when they make such basic mistakes.

People should learn to read more than 2 paragraphs. Here let me show from where you must have stopped and to where it finished.

The game stars Kefka, the ultimate villain from Final Fantasy 3. He was also the main villain in Final Fantasy 6. This guy must be really evil to be in two Final Fantasy’s! Actually, they’re the same game, here’s the deal with that: Squaresoft in Japan screwed us (U.S. I should say) by not releasing a couple of the games overseas. When they did, they gave it the number that it actually was for us, not them. Hence, FF3 = FF6.

Well, that’s what I get…:thud:

I don’t really think they should do it anyway. FF6 was a classic. They should let sleeping dogs lie.

About the N64 game… it’s disappointing that it wasn’t developed further. I don’t require a sequel to FF6, but that just looked nifty.

There was going to be an N64 game?

I’m not sure. Squaresoft made a little graphical demo. I saw it like 4 years ago or something.

Well, FF Crystal Chronicles is coming out next year anyway, so at least Nintedo will get some proper FF games at last.