FF6 Remix Sign Up Thread Thing Sorta

Flint just wants to be tentacle raped by Daaaaaaaaaaaargh…bleeds all over the carpet

I read in the script about a dream Relm supposedly has if you don’t wait for Shadow on the Floating Continent… “Where’s Daddy…?” and then Interceptor leaves… but I’ve never even heard of that until today.

Oh yeah… Don’t go too off-topic now kids ^^;;

Man, Maudin. If for no other reason than the fact that he offers his services as a guide.

Originally posted by Dragonessa
I read in the script about a dream Relm supposedly has if you don’t wait for Shadow on the Floating Continent… “Where’s Daddy…?” and then Interceptor leaves… but I’ve never even heard of that until today.

Not true. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have seen ALL of his dreams, and it never explicitly states anything like that- but its implied to ALL Hell.

I’ve asked for “Terra or Edgar” in the other thread, and I’m also thinking of some other characters other people want. This may mean I’ll have to fight some people. (Read: Dammit, everyone I want is taken.)

:moogle: What about me??

And Mog is not a possibility.

Originally posted by Rountree
[b]Not true. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have seen ALL of his dreams, and it never explicitly states anything like that- but its implied to ALL Hell. [/b]

But as I said, this is supposedly Relm’s dream.
And apparently TGD has seen this dream… (allegedly cuz he was too impatient to wait for Shadow… he claimed there was 6 seconds left :thud: ) jealous

Anyway, looks like quite a few people have signed up… But I didn’t realize thinking this up that I’d need a helluva lot more :eek: So anyone else who wants to do this, it shouldn’t take too much time out of your busy schedule. [/poorly prepared sales pitch]

If you need more people we can take multiple roles. I could do Mog as a secondary (Though I still want Edgar, or if not, Gestahl).

Edgar :stuck_out_tongue: or Ultros…

Given my personality, I might fit well with Edgar. But I’d probably be fine with anything that lets me be with Nessa’s character! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm, Edgar seems pretty popular. And a third possibility I came up with is Locke. And as a secondary I’ll have a random moogle.

:moogle: One that speaks 1337?

… No.

A 1337 speaking moogle… interesting.

I could take a bunch of the minor characters if you need someone to. I wouldn’t mind playing Sabin, either.

Can I preety please be Mog?

I wanna be the train! :o

(It was an option…
#16 in the list of Minor Characters

So I’m gonna be the train! :p)

Heh smiles 'cuz he got Setzer first

I’m very happy to see this is going so well! :smiley:

Once the signing up starts to slow down (ie, comes to a stop before all the spots are filled) I’ll start casting what I’ve got so far (Hopefully everyone will get their first choices, but I can’t guarantee it, especially with all the people who want to be this guy :p). And then I’ll start asking for specific characters.

offers a cookie to anyone who signs up

Can I grab Gogo and Kumama (one of the Moogles that help in the cave), pweese?

i wanna be Ultros or Lonewolf the pickpocket. either way, im happy.

May I be of Kefka Fanatic?

I would not mind to be either Umaro or Siegfried (if not both)