FF3j

• Square Enix announced they are currently examining the sale decisions of Final Fantasy III. The game was originally scheduled to release on WonderSwan Color, Square Enix mentioned that are interested to port the game to GameBoy Advance.

-the magic box

Oooooh I hoep we can get FF1 and 2j for GBA. I no have a WSC.

WOOHOO! :yipee:

…And this would at last give us a complete set of Final Fantasy games released legally in the U.S.

And…hey, I have a Game Boy Advance. How about that…

Wow, All I need is this, and FF1 and 2 for PSX, and I’ll have all the FFs.

I knew they’d do that- it was only a matter of time.

FF3 was a great game despite the lack of depth compared to its predecessor. Let’s hope they go through with it. High time they did something like this.

It’s about time. The most frequently asked question I get from the FFC is “are they planning on re-releasing FF3j?”. Well… that and “where did you get the FF font from?”. :sunglasses:

I sure hope they do. I liked FF3j, so I hope it does get released for GBA. If it does, I’m grabbing it.

They’d better release it…

me shakes like an excited chihuahua

I hope they cart Chrono Trigger too!

I hope they cart anything we don’t have that we want. I have a GBA. Ironicly, all I have is Pokemon and my friends copy of Metriod Fusion. I. Must. Get.

About time. They’d better give it the Origins treatment, though.

Thank you for the uplifting news. This is great! Onion Kids on Game Boy Advance!

:boring: : snort Huh? What? I’m on the GBA!?

About bloody time :wink: Let’s hope us euros also get it within a few months of the NTSC regions… although, if FFO was anything to go by, that shouldn’t be a problem :slight_smile: I’d have preferred it for PS1, though, maybe along with a demo of FFX-2? :wink:

Originally posted by Cidolfas
It’s about time. The most frequently asked question I get from the FFC is “are they planning on re-releasing FF3j?”. Well… that and “where did you get the FF font from?”. :sunglasses:

Well where <i>did</i> you get the FF font from? :wink: Anyway … HUZZAH!

If they don’t, I’ll just have to go forward with my plan to learn Japanese and then buy a WonderSwan Colour: It’ll only take quadrouble as long, and cost twice as much. Not including the school fees.

Nah, I’m sure someone will release an English patch for it within like two months. 8p

I really hope they do…I just beat Zelda and want more rpg oldschool goodness.