Ff X-2

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
[b]I have the game preordered. That way I can pay it little by little, and have it almost paid by the time it comes out. Of course, I would only do this with games that I KNOW I will buy, and so far this year FFX2 is the only one.

I must admit, tho, that I DO have my doubts about X2:

1. Will it be a good story? So far we only know that it’s about Yuna looking for Tidus. And hunting spheres. Is that it? Aren’t ALL FFs supposed to be about saving the world? Or are they going for a more personal story this time?
  2. Why only three protagonists? (and ALL girls?) Was the game hastly thrown together? Is it just fanservice? Or, again, are they REALLY trying to do something different? (Oh well, at least it’s sure to LOOK good! ) : )
  3. Fast battles? I don’t like that… changing Jobs on the fly, however, sounds like a cool idea (and makes more sense than learning several jobs but only being able to use 1 or 2 sets of abilities at a time.)
  4. Is the rumor about an all-girl MASSAGE minigame true???:eek:

Whatever- I will STILL buy it. FF has NEVER disappointed me; Even FF Tactics, whose story I didn’t like, had things going for it, like the Job and combat systems.

I think it comes out Nov. 19. [/b]

1. Heres what I got from and article, the makers wanted to try something new. So they made the game funny and exicticting, but deep down it still has a good storyline. Its not all fun and games.

2. Yes they were trying something different, and also I think that the reason they only had the three girls is because all of the other characters have moved on in the two years that have happened. They no longer care to fight to save the world, they can now just live life.

3. It does sound like a cool idea and it is cool. Like Ness said if you are not in the mood for a long random battle this battle system helps with that, you are done with the battle in a matter of seconds if you know what you are doing.

4. Yes it is true, rejoice my friends rejoice!!!:yipee:

Ya it comes out in a couple of weeks and I cant wait.

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez

4) Is the rumor about an all-girl MASSAGE minigame true???:eek:

According to my sources, no. But there’s a mini-game called Sphere Break that sounds like fun. 8)

I heard there was a secret sequence where they came across a hot spring and decided to strip down to their bikinis and take a quick dip… :get it?:

Originally posted by Fenril_Knight
Woo hoo~ No more sphere grids!! I don’t like the sphere grid idea in FFX anyways, good thing they got rid of it in FFX-2. Somehow I prefer levelin’ up characters that traditional way~ Saves me the hazard of choosing which stats to increase and regret it after if I made a wrong move.

Each job has it’s own mini grid, actually. 8)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Neb
I heard there was a secret sequence where they came across a hot spring and decided to strip down to their bikinis and take a quick dip…

Kind of like the Althena’s Spring sequences in the Lunar games. 8)

Originally posted by Cidolfas
I just took a look at the new flashy site Squeenix put up and it does look like a lot of fun. :sunglasses:

Some people are saying that this game wouldn’t be good just by looking at it. Basically people are just prejudging FFx2 without even playing it which i think is lame. To me all FF are the same and equal i love all FF and i’m looking to love this one to my collection! So if you hear him say oh this sucks or why do you even still play it? Just be like why did you play it in the first place. I swear people can’t keep there opinions to there self sometimes and its ruining everyones concentration to even play the game cuz they are always thinking that the game sucks and so so. All i have to say is be the judge =_-? :hahaha;

The Japanese re-release will include the final mission and a new class, Psychic Fighter.
Eh. Squeenix has been doing this ever since FF7.

Originally posted by FinalFantasyMaster
Some people are saying that this game wouldn’t be good just by looking at it. Basically people are just prejudging FFx2 without even playing it which i think is lame. To me all FF are the same and equal i love all FF and i’m looking to love this one to my collection! So if you hear him say oh this sucks or why do you even still play it? Just be like why did you play it in the first place. I swear people can’t keep there opinions to there self sometimes and its ruining everyones concentration to even play the game cuz they are always thinking that the game sucks and so so. All i have to say is be the judge =_-? :hahaha;

It’s true, a lot of people judged the game without playing it…

HOWEVER, Final Fantasy fanboys are a nasty bunch, and they seem to take great pleasure in ostracizing anybody who denounces a FF title. In fact, Brian Clevinger got flamed like crazy after posting this comic.

And he’s right, some people gotta learn to keep their sense of humour…

It does look nice, from what i see (more speculation) Paine looks like a mix between Auron and Lulu. And Rikku looks hotter than ever ! I always liked Rikku.

:hahaha; do you guys need a couple buckets for the your drooling? anyway i have the game dunno if the storyline is as good as the first but it’s good. i like it cos men play secondary roles and that’s the way it should be!!! kidding.

spoiler: i’m glad that wakka and lulu got married…i always kept saying to myself they gotta get together they gotta get together!!! lol
p:unch::

DOH, you ruined it !! thanks a lot !!!..

Just kidding, i knew they’d tie the knot eventually. I saw a commercial on TV, looks okay, though, where Yuna learned those flashy moves is beyond me… The twin pistols is a nice touch, though a bit Tomb Raider-ish. I am getting rid of most my games for it, so it better be good !

yeah they had to tie the knot they just had to it’s the law!!! lol i always thought they should get together…yipppeee!!! it’s my new reply on this board…just signed in on this yesterday. so i’m kinda new at this. if anyone would like to chat to me my username on yahoo is tomorrow_never_knows_48 or you can email me at bubbles8465@hotmail.com. looking forward to being an active member of this board and looking forward to hearing from you guys. :wave:

Your best bet would be to make…a welcoming thread.

I’ve got to say that X-2 is FUCKING DOPE!!! AWESOME!! THE BATTLE IS SOO DOPE THE FMV is soo dope everything is dope just as i suspected… and all u lamers who judged it without playing can kiss my behind cuz i dont care what you think… FFX-2 is the best FF out there… its up there with FF11… OMGosh i’m playing it right now the MUSIC just blasts me away… when i heard the beginning of the opening credits… the music just is sooo touching like a peaceful ragnarok online music… FINALLY!! HAHAHAHAHA! :moogle:

I like the songs real emotion and 1000 words yuna sings.my brother drools all over Paine :thud:.I finished already with the first finishing the game so I’m on new game plus one.I saw the good ending so now i need to see the perfect ending.Okay dont call me weird but i think Gippal is cute and he and Rikku flirt and are perfect for each other.:kissy:

yeah i think gippals a cutie as well…but i think wakka is more my type lol i just love his accent when he says ya and he’s funny i think so anyway…and a funny guy is a big turn on…

I’m relieved to know I ain’t crazy for liking Gippal.well…i am crazy for him but that aint the point.I also like Baralai and Tidus.I think I’ll make a FF Hotties Thread lol.