ff awards who is the most powerful final boss

I bet to differ. Zeromus was a wuss compared to Kefka. True, Kefka may have been easy, but Zeromus was MUCH easier.

What about Yu Yevon? He was damn hard. Not really. I had the toughest time with Sephiroth.

Are you playing Easy Type, or Hard Type?

One Omnislash kills Safer Sephy if you have Cloud at full HP (so Ultima Weapon is full power) and you cast Despell on Sephy first so he loses his Barrier.

Zeromus was the only boss who got harder as you leveled up. When I first fought him, he killed Edge in a single attack, and I kept healing the party. When I leveled up a bunch, Edge survived, and my healing was weaker, so everyone was wiped out by some big attack.

Maybe I was playing some previously-unknown Hard version, because I used like five KotR and he still killed me. But then, I hadn’t uber-levelling either. I hate uberlevelling. Where’s the challenge? :wink:

Sephiroth for me,at least the first time I played,reasons why:

1:I was around levels 50-60 maybe less playing all the time with Yuffie and Vincent
2:No KotR,Ultima Weapon for Cloud,or Omnislash

For some reason i beat him liked that,Cloud and Yuffie were KO,and Vincent was in his Chaos form with mini and confuse with his life in the hundreads,and then he did his magic attack and i won.My mouth was opened for about 5 minutes.

That could be my thing. I had mastered KotR and had Cloud up to level 99 and the others close (I like uber leveling, which is partly why I like MMORPGs). I uber level in most RPGs I play. I had a master materia for each type and equipeped them on Cloud.

EDIT: The challenge is getting to the uber-level. :ah-ha!:

Some of Sephiroth’s attacks do more damage depending on how high your HP is, such as Super Nova. Then again, I’m pretty sure it’s only Super Nova.

Anyways, try casting Hades on him early in the fight to put Slow on him. Later on, he’ll get all glitchy and start casting DeSpell on himself. Good fun!

I have to disagree that dark cloud was hard. He was insanely easy. just have a few shurikens and some castings of bahamut and cure4 left and you’re set. the four mini bosses before her were harder than she was.

shame Necron wasn’t on your list. It took me eight tries to beat him.

Neo X-Death is a bitch, as is Kefka’s final form.

It’s definately either Neo ExDeath or Necron. The rest are only there because they had to be. I don’t think half of them were even intended to be able to win.