Favorite Force Power

Which Force power do you like the most?

is this based in the Jedi Outcast game?

Well, I guess you can say so. Of course Kyle CAN use Grip and Lightning, even being a Jedi Knight.

Where’s the kill option? Or the free coffee option? Can I use the Force to get free coffee? Gah, confused…

Well, you could use Force Grip or Force Lightning to kill someone quickly (choke or fry).

As for coffee… I’m not telling! You have a serious coffee craving!:slight_smile:

To limited in my mind, all the jedi powers were.

The weakness of those in power, is their inhability to see beyond the end reachs of what they think they know.

:kissy:

P@ING! Leaping!

Jumping and the Grip. Especially the level 3 grip, throwing people off cliffs or into walls is fun :smiley:

Originally posted by Manus Dei
As for coffee… I’m not telling! You have a serious coffee craving!:slight_smile:

You only JUST realised?! :slight_smile:

LIGHTNING, cool!:fungah:

SO, who should I fry first? walks off looking for the most annoying

EEEEEEEEE! Hides Please don’t kill me!

Lady, don’t worry, I don’t find you annoying. So you can stop hiding.

Now where is the most annoying/weakest person I can fry?:fungah:

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
EEEEEEEEE! Hides Please don’t kill me!

jumps into his armor and rushes in, followed by Seraphia and Raziel

Touch her and you’re dead, punks!

She was talking to me, and I would never hurt her, I like her, she’s cool. :kissy:

I’ll only hurt those guilty of being extremely annoying!:fungah: :fungah:

Wow, I have guys trying to protect me…I’m honoured! blushes Thanks. Now, if only this would happen in real life…lol :slight_smile:

Well if I knew you in real life, and knew that you were really Lady Shadowz, I would protect you, if you needed it. I’m just that sort of guy:enguard:

Wow…thanks. Now why don’t I meet guys like this everyday?! Gees…life is unfair. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
Gees…life is unfair. :slight_smile:

Thats’s one of the rules for life!:frowning:

You just have to try and focus on something that truly is better tha the rest, whatever that maybe, for that should get you through to a time when you can change things, and make them more fair for everyone:)

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
[b]Thats’s one of the rules for life!:frowning:

You just have to try and focus on something that truly is better tha the rest, whatever that maybe, for that should get you through to a time when you can change things, and make them more fair for everyone:) [/b]

That would be RPGC then…heheheheh…:wink:

Grip and Lightning are good for times when you want to get back at someone in a nasty way, but Jump and Push allow great stunts. With Jump you can stomp enemies’ heads, kick their faces, flip against walls and dodge shots and sabers. With Push you can redirect rockets back at the launcher and watch on as he flies through the air, send flying sabers back, and sweeping enemies out of the way by making them fall off cliffs or crash into electrified areas.