Favorite enemy

Technically, you do fight Ultimecia in disc one. You only think it’s Edea.

My favorite fights are outside the FF series, but given the title of this forum…

Probably the four fiends in FFIV, especially in the Tower of Babil. They just had this awesome evil vibe going, especially Milon. I tend to like multi-part bosses, so the Babil fight was nice, if a bit too easy (FYI: I Meteo’d Milon first chance I had. Whoops).

Technically you do. But the fight is still against Edea’s body. So I would say that is more against her than Ultmecia.

Diamond Weapon from FFVII. Just because I like watching the Sister Ray destroy him.

Hey, as long as you now know the proper terminology, my work here has been accomplished. :kissy:

Hmm… I think I missed something…

A brain perhaps? >_>

My favorite enemy is Gilgamesh from FF5. I love his theme.

I like Gilgamesh’s theme too. Beatrix was also fun because of her theme.

Ultros FF6 not FF1DOS

The theater Battles, with Baku, Benero and Zenero.

BN
FF Adventure: any boss, Love the Boss theme

I

I rather enjoyed fighting against the Time Devourer in chrono cross.You go to different elemental arenas during the fight so it takes a little statistic thinking.But it drags on like hell.

for recent boss battles, I will jump on the FFX bandwagon and say Seymour Flux also. Took me 12 tries and a little bit of luck to beat him.Wiegraf/ Velius was also hard the first few times around. Until I figured out that all I had to do was jump on his ass. then it was pretty easy.

Necrosaro from Dragon Quest/Warrior IV was also a toughie. Actually, all time, this is my favorite.

I LOVE MALBOROS. But not in a perverted way… :fungah: <(Jeez)

I’ve been searching for their name for years. They are so cool.

Taste good too.

:runaway: :spam:

The Proud Clod from FF7 was pretty fun. It was liking fighting a Megazord on Power Rangers or something.

And Raijin and Fujin from FF8 were sweet too. I just use Aura on everybody and Limit Break their asses into oblivion.

My favourite enemy would have to be tonberries. They bleed awesomeness.

my favorite enemy is the tonberrys