Favorite Creature

This is it! The time has come to choose the favorite creature among those in the list!

Seraphim are very nice.

I was going to go for the Army of Chocolate-covered babes, but then decided to vote for Phoenix instead. They are beautiful and they become reborn from their own ashes.

At least put something else than JUST Angels
There like 4-5 variations on this theme

Having a multiple choice poll for a favourite creature is impossible. You shoulda made a short answer one.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
Having a multiple choice poll for a favourite creature is impossible. You shoulda made a short answer one.

I think that he is asking what our favourite creature is out of his favourite creatures.

Dragons all the way. ducks Please don’t kill me, Manus!

By my name, you could probably guess that mine’s Angels. Although it is not the sort that you get, sitting on clouds, playing harps. Mine are strong ones who fight the forces of darkness, with swords, and magic (Ya know true defenders of man) Cool, or what?

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
Dragons all the way. ducks Please don’t kill me, Manus!

pats her on the back
Don’t worry! Some of my biggest friends are dragons or turn into them.

Also, I’ll probably make a more ample poll soon, so don’t worry!

I don’t know if I can choose, though. Guardian Angels, Seraphs and a few others are very close in my preference.

And I absolutely love cute warrior angels with big swords! Let’s go get those demons! Vae Victis!

My favourite angel is the One-Winged Angel…ahh, Sephi…hugs her non-existant Sephiroth plushie

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth! Sephiroth!

Heheheheh :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
[b]My favourite angel is the One-Winged Angel…ahh, Sephi…hugs her non-existant Sephiroth plushie

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth! Sephiroth!
[/b]

Maybe a little more dark, than what I meant. But I think you get the sorta angel I’m into!

Yeah, I get what you mean. hugs the non-existant Sephiroth plushie again But this is my kinda angel. grins insanely

Cute Guardian Angels rule!:smiley:

One-winged Angels forever! draws out a masamune Crud…now all I need is for Sephi to actually EXIST…hmmm…drops masamune and starts to cry

There, there… Maybe I’ll call Raziel so you’ll feel better!

angels, because they are extremely cute.

huggles Raziel-chan

Erm, I was talking about the Raziel of Soul Reaver…

In here!

Soul Reaver…my brother goes by the name Soul Reaver…:fungah: Painful memories indeed.

And where’s the Sphinx category?!I am shocked dismayed and appalled…such common creatures you have put up on here.Where are the Manitcores, Sylphs and Kappas?!:hyperven:

But I choose Phoenix.

10 is the maximum option limit… Damn!

Well, since there is no Minotaur, I guess the Giant Bipedal Lion…cats are awesome.