Favorite anime

Yes Pierson thats the one. I haven’t seen it though how is it?

Kenshin, Trigun, any Gundam, and Ghost in the Shell.

Mwuhahah wait how did you know my plans >_> WHO TOLD YOU!?!?!?!

amnesia dust You know nothing of my plans!

On the actual topic, FLCL is probably my favourite, but Azumanga Daioh has really grown on me to the point of obsession. So one of those.

Cowboy Bebop.

I think sailor moon,tenchi muyo, ranma1/2, and card captor are the bests.

GetBackers! Mmm, Kazuki… drool

Excuse me. Also, Full Metal Alchemist is pretty awesome, as is Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu. And I bought Spirited Away for 13 bucks the other day; that’s one crazy movie.

Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Vampire Princess Miyu.

She’s right or the big 2 more G4tech tv have.

That’s why I said they need to EXPAND thier horizons.

Give me money and I will ^^

Why can’t more girls be like you?

Edit: WHOA! We have the same favourite movie! Will you go out with me?

Yeah, yours and everyone elses. It’ll end up a huge orgy.

It’s DR’s favorite, too…

in no particular order:

inu yasha
Love Hina
Esca Flowne
spirted away
Sailor Moon
Yu Yu Hakisho
.Hack//Sign
Card captors
G gundam

Why must fellow Wisconsinite Anime/Game fans of the Opposite sex be so far away? :frowning:

Oh, yeah. I also like Evangelion :moogle:

1. Cowboy Bebop
  2. Inuyasha
  3. Lupin the Third
  4. FLCL
  5. Dragonball/DBZ/Dragonball GT
  6. Digimon (first two seasons)

Other than that, I find pretty much all other animes annoying. I’m sorry to all you hardcore anime freaks out there, but frankly they suck.

You like DBZ and Digimon but think all other anime sucks. That’s fucking classic. It’s also funny that every single one of those shows are spammed on American television.

What crawled up your ass? I see nothing wrong with my choice. Excuse me if I like Digimon and DBZ. A lot of people at RPGC like them. And the reason I hate all those other animes is because they are usually all lovy dovy or I just plain disagree with some of the ideals they promote (i.e. Trigun). Excuse me if I don’t like that crap, I guess I can’t have an opinion.

There’s nothing wrong with liking them, there’re things wrong with comparing them to the huge amounts of anime you’ve never seen and them being better. Better then stuff you’ve never seen.

I’ll admit I like DBZ, but that doesn’t mean it has any sort of quality or on par with the animes that are actually good. DBZ is great if you can sit though an hour of people screaming then watch an action packed 3 minutes of kick ass fighting.