Favorite anime

Yeah yeah, I know this has been done to death, but I wanna see your opinions.

I am in a big tie up between Trigun and Cowboy Bebop. Both are great animes to watch. I do think I like Trigun more, but that is because I can never muster up enough strength to watch Bebop all the way through before falling asleep.

Evangelion is not bad ether.

I really like Blue Gender and Cowboy Bebop. BG’s my fav right now, hence the avatar.

Cowboy Bebop is my absolute favorite, but FLCL is pretty damn close.

Can’t stay awake for Bebop? Lightweight :stuck_out_tongue:

I have Cowboy Bebop on DVDs! And I have Dish Network so I only have to stay up till 10:30 to watch the show, otherwise, I’ll have to stay up 'till 1:30 in the morning.

Originally posted by Epicgamer

Can’t stay awake for Bebop? Lightweight :stuck_out_tongue:

I hafta wake up at 5:45. Who’s the lightweight now?

Blue Gender and Cowboy Bebop, mostly. Cowboy Bebop’s better, though.

Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu.

I really like Slayers.

evangelion

Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, Trigun, Excel Saga, Berserk, Neon Genesis Evangelion and finally, X.

Originally posted by Alyx
I really like Slayers.

Ditto, but with me it’s a tie between Slayers ad Evangelion.

I don’t have one outstanding anime, but of few of my classics include Ghost in the Shell, Bloodlust, X, Evangelion, Kenshin, and of course Trigun. I have just started downloading Witch Hunter Robin cuz what I read about it was pretty interesting.

Furi Kuri.

The only series I’ve watched in full is Trigun. Dragonball and Sailor Moon are okay, but I’d love to get the original Digimon series (I’d need it subbed, though, as I can’tstandtheconstandthefast-ratetalkingtheydointheEnglishversion).

Gravitation ^^.

Originally posted by Moon Beam Girl
The only series I’ve watched in full is Trigun. Dragonball and Sailor Moon are okay, but I’d love to get the original Digimon series (I’d need it subbed, though, as I can’tstandtheconstandthefast-ratetalkingtheydointheEnglishversion).

Good luck on the Digimon thing; I’ve been searching for subs for months. And something tells me that I should REALLY see Trigun.

I realy don’t have a favorite…I’ve been known to like many series including, but not limited to, Cowboy Bebop, Lupin the 3rd, Evangelion, FLCL, Ranma 1/2, and Yu Yu Hakusho.

Trigun definitely.

I also like Full Metal Panic!

Saint Seiya!!!