Fatal Frame

I’ve been playing a lot of survival horrors lately and I can say this is by far the best. A friend of mine is letting me borrow this, I’ve only had it for two days and I’ve almost soiled myself in fear. I realize this game is pretty old and a sequel is on its way, but it’s still scary as fuck. Has anyone else played it/heard of it?

nope
pretty useless thing to say i know but who wants all their replies saying yes anyway?

I’ve played it. I got it at Christmas but never completed it, but I couldn’t give you a reason why :stuck_out_tongue:

It is scary, but I prefer Silent Hill. It’s more disturbing. Fatal Frame/Project Zero 2 is in development, I think, featuring a set of creepy-looking twins . . .

It looks good, but I haven’t played it yet. Still, Silent Hill is probably better.

Silent Hill is certainly creepier, bu the take-pictures-of-ghosts-to-kill-them dynamic is a nice change from shooting them in the face/what passes for a face.

And FF 2 comes out beginning of next year/end of this one I think.

I like Clock Tower more, but this is still pretty good.

Exams were done, and about ten of us went over to a friend’s house, darkened the whole basement, and played Fatal Frame. Scary as hell.