Fast track to lamerville?

Those crazy half-breeds!

And here in this exhibit of Weird and Wonderful Creations we have a half-Saiyan half-Archangel woman falling in love with Auron? Not exactly insanely bad so far, but gives the feeling it could fast become so.

Originally posted by Pierson
[b]Those crazy half-breeds!

And here in this exhibit of Weird and Wonderful Creations we have a half-Saiyan half-Archangel woman falling in love with Auron? Not exactly insanely bad so far, but gives the feeling it could fast become so. [/b]

Make it stop… MAKE IT STOP!!!
AAAARGH! :fungah:
Must… resist… urge to throw up…

It doesnt matter how good it is. The idea behind it makes me wanna jump off a cliff. ><

My opinion: garbage. First person narative directed at the reader, here describing oneself (the main character), is something that is just plain wrong to me. I didn’t bother reading much of the second chapter, just enough to know it’s not worth reading.

HAve the PPC on hand?

The author can actually type, but 'tis still a piece of crap to me.

<quote><i>Originally posted by StarStorm</i>
<b>HAve the PPC on hand?</b></quote>
As soon as the author writes more than A Long Description, sure.:mwahaha:

It has a lot of problems, but with the right bit of assisstance, she may turn it around. And make it into something respectful.

Soldier’s right. It’s not as bad as some of the other PPC’d stuff. She actually shows some writing talent even though it is used serving her own ego.