Failing a course

I’ve never failed a class (technically speaking), but I’ve had to redo a statistics course. See, the way my program works, you have to get a C or better in your business classes so you can move on to the higher level shit. Long story short, I did bad on the tests, and fell 2 points short of a C. Ironically, the next time I took the class, I made a high A. So I blame my failures for that class on the teacher (since this guy was old-school and never heard of Powerpoints). The guy I had for my 2nd time was much better despite the Indian accent. :slight_smile:

I’ve failed student teaching. I actually aced all the course work, but when it came to the actual teaching portion. That fucked up four years of work, but at least I got a useless English degree out of the deal.

Thanks for your comments everyone. Believe it or not, the paper isn’t actually due till Monday, so I’m gonna actually make an attempt to complete something. It will be probably only be 12-14 pages when its supposed to be somewhere around 22-25(this is actually pretty amenable, though, if you’re still able to make your point with plenty of sources), and will rely heavily on one or two secondary sources, but it’ll be something, hopefully.

A lot of what you said got my goat pretty bad, especially what sinistral said, so I’m gonna try to hand in something. I already sent the professor an email saying don’t bother checking on Monday, but he probably won’t read for quite some time(its the summer, afterall) so I’ll see if I can get something done.

O hai. This is how I had to take a brutal course to replace an easy-peasy computery one that was at 8AM yadda yadda

If I could have replaced that course with anything else 2 hours later, I so would have, even if it was retardedly harder.

I’ve never failed a course, but that is because I drop a class before I fail it. My junior year I wound up really sick so I missed a lot of classes and I could not catch up with all four courses I was taking. So I was failing three of them. I chose to drop one so that I could pass the other two. I feel a little bad because the professors were willing to work with me and without that course I could not be a Japanese major, but that’s all I could do to make sure I passed the semester.