Facial Hair

I’m a crazed wolf-man. I have to rake my body. Occasionaly I will find lost housepets.

O.o …?rake?..O.o

Full-on Beard baby.

I’m clean [face wise anyway]. Sometimes I forget to shave and get a mini moustache.

It takes me forever to grow facial hair, and even then it looks like pubic hair -_-’ (ask Cro, he’s seen me with facial hair). I shaved the other night for the first time since November just to kill 15 minutes. :stuck_out_tongue:

As soon as I have enough f Iacial hair, (puberty = fucked up) I plan on having a beard and stache connected, whatever that’s supposed to be called. I already have a stache, but it’s almost transparent because I’m still too fucking blonde.

I have nothing due to … well, you know. No beards/moustache while in the force. You gotta look like a MAN, not an ANIMAL!

Me? Little beard, mostly a result of laziness. No moustache cause I hate it.

lol… that’s cute. :wink:

I like the ruggy look on men… but when it comes to touching and feeling, the clean shaven is better >.>

I’ve got a moustache, I hate the feeling I get after I shave it, so it leave it. (It’s not much of one, though. Still not out of the “teenage” look)

My chin’s always got to be clear of hair for work, or I’d have a beard too, from not bothering to shave. :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to have sideburns until today when I had them shaved off.

Since it’s the summer I only bother to shave for work. So I usually have a few days worth of the rugged/lived-in look, most of the time.

I have the rugged thing going on most of the time. I really should shave every day or two, but like, why.
After two weeks, I can have a mighty fine beard if I want.
Cause I rock.

Goatee.

Clean shaven most of the time. I just don’t feel like shaving on weekends and I like the feel of the stubble.

I have a Hitler mustache. Actually am clean shaven most of the time…due to my job. Once in awhile I’ll sport a mustache or little beard.

I don’t grow much facial hair due to my Asian lineage, it never gets past the teenage stache stage and it grows in in a day. however, my neck(which I shave daily) grows hair like wildflowers. So I sport the clean look.

neck hair? man that sounds weird. Do you mean underneath your chin?

I usually go clean-shaven, but occasionally I’ll grow out a mustache, no beard. I don’t know why, I just like the way it looks. Other people who have a very important say in the matter don’t like it for other reasons, though. =(

Yeah, that’s what I meant. Though my dad has hair on his neck.