F.E.A.R. 3 (Spoiler safe)

So, for those who have played F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon) and the expansion, Extraction Point, what ideas have you thought up for the third game…

Here is my synopsis:

The F.E.A.R. point man has failed to protect Doc Holiday, Jin Sun-kwon, Jankowski, and is still be taunted by Paxton Fettel, even after death. The other F.E.A.R. opprative aside from you is the guy who plans out everything (I forgot his name) so my synopsis or prediction for the third game is that the F.E.A.R. point man is going to have to take his own life, so he can kill Fettel and Alma Big in their…dead forms.

I played the First FEAR through and I was really not impressed :. How was the expansion? Was it any different? And if what you say is right in your spoiler tag, that is retarded.

Well…parts of the spoiler tag are what happened during the expansion, such as

The F.E.A.R. point man has failed to protect Doc Holiday, Jin Sun-kwon, Jankowski, and is still be taunted by Paxton Fettel, even after death. The other F.E.A.R. opprative aside from you is the guy who plans out everything (I forgot his name)

and my prediction for the third game (or probably another expansion) is that:

for the third game is that the F.E.A.R. point man is going to have to take his own life, so he can kill Fettel and Alma Big in their…dead forms.

The Expansion in my eyes was kind of lame. They changed the way the weapons were in the first game, (They are less accurate and chock full of recoil) and the storyline is kind of…obvious… and the hardest mode…its so easy, you can kill a replica soldier with 3 headshots of a pistol.

I do like however, how the expansion begins right where the end of the first game began.