Eyetoy

Finally I got this
so cool…

:hyperven: I’m crazy now!

Hmm, I saw that in Germany. Looks funny.

Thank you for a picture of the box. and not a picture of you playing it.

Heh, I tried one of those at a Best Buy. It’s pretty silly.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Thank you for a picture of the box. and not a picture of you playing it.

Yeah! If you’re gonna show EyeToy pictures, show a picture of you making a total ass of yourself, or better yet, a movie!

I bought one, tried it, and pawned it all on the same day. It SUCKED!

What is it?

It’s basically a webcam that puts you in the game caled Eyetoy and it projects you on the TV and you have to move yourself to play the games. It is fun, but not for that long I don’t think.

It would be more interesting if they could get one that works better and some more games for the medium. Maybe one that can track your movements good enough to respond to hand gestures as though you were pushing buttons… heh heh

Ah, teh Eyetoy. Fun for (drunken) parties. Not fun for playing with yourself.

Good you’re having fun with it, Sun. :stuck_out_tongue: I tried it in some store. It’s all right for about 5 to 10 minutes, than it gets repetitive and boring. It was funnier watching guys playing and looking ridiculous. :stuck_out_tongue:

Let my mum play it, trying to persuade her to pay the money for me… sucess! hahahaha:hahaha;
I’m still playing Onimusha3 now.

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
Ah, teh Eyetoy. Fun for (drunken) parties. Not fun for playing with yourself.

Am I the only one who misinterpreted that…? >.>;

Anywho, I was at the local buy/sell game store, and they always have little demos n stuff going on for each system. I went to see what was on the PS2, not realizing that it was the eyetoy, and when I looked and saw my horrible ugly face on the screen, I had a heart attack and died, then came back to life and sued the store for wrongful death.

OK, only part of that was made up. >.>; But the eyetoy IS scary. O.O

Originally posted by Dragonessa
Am I the only one who misinterpreted that…? >.>;

Nope. And EyeToy looks like an EyeSore. Personal opinion.

I’ve seen one of those in action. Didn’t seem very fun. All it looked like was people making asses of themselves infront of a camera, and that’s not even a new thing.