Exchanging GBA Games

Here’s the deal. At a local videogame store, I can exchange Megaman Battle Network 1 and 2 at about 24 bucks each against anoter GBA game, and Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for about 44 or so.

Question No1: Should I exchange them?

Question No2: For what games?

Question 1: Yes

Question 2: Depends on your taste. I’d recommend Fire Emblem or Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis if you haven’t played them before. They’re both strategical RPGs.

Personally, I’d keep the games. You might want to play them again some time in the future, and then they’ll be much more difficult to find.

I beated MMBN 1 and 2 to their fullest potentials, and I beated Circle of the Moon fives time over already.

Hum, I’ve been suggested Tactic Ogre too…Wonder how much it is.

If you’re looking for a platformer, either of the Metroids would be good.

If you’re in the mood for an RPG, give Fire Emblem or FF Tactics Advance (or even one of the Pokemons) a whirl.

Definitely try out FFTA before you buy it, though, especially if you really liked FFT. It has a lot of changes, which might not appeal to you. I personally liked them both, but that’s just me.

I could Surgest Doom, wolfenstin 3D, or Silent Scope, all 3 you’ve proberbley played before. (Also on pc and several consoles). My last by was Sowrd of Mana, Aka “Seiken Densetsu 5” (My personal Nickname), and I like it.

Big Nutter

Get Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, or MMZ 1&2.

Hmmmh… I could trade MMBN2 from your hands… but I dunno… You may not be interested in the… uhh… merchandise I have to offer in return…

(MMZero and Mario Kart: Super Circuit… I could toss in an old GB game too if required)

Depends what old GB game you have. MMZero 1 might be a good deal.

Hum, then again, maybe I’ll need it to get MMBN4…

And the Metroid games are out, I beated them boths on emulator. And FFTA dont really impress me.

A local game store will actually give you that much money? Damn.

1: Yes

2: Since you got MMBN1 and 2, get 3. It’s so much better than the first two, and comes with link-up Pokemon-style exchange goodies. Fire Emblem also. Always with the Fire Emblem.

Well, I personally wouldn’t trade any of my GBA games (unless they really sucked)… but, if you do, I’d suggest trying Pocky and Rocky with Becky… it’s pretty good, and expert mode is actually quite difficult… then, there’s always the Golden Sun games… that is, if you haven’t already played them… Pokemon is always a good choice in my opinion…

That’s the best I could come up with right now…

Canadian money. I think it all adds up to about 5 American dollars.

Old GB games still left:

• Wizards and Warriors X: The Fortress of Fear
  • Battle Arena Toshinden
  • George Foreman Boxing… thing.
  • Megaman 2
  • Perfect Dark
  • Pokemon Blue
    (- Pokemon Gold, but I play it…and Tetris is mine…)

Pick one. pick any one.

If you’re a Mega Man fan, I would suggest you wait until Mega Man Anniversary Edition comes out.