Exams Stink!

hands on hips What?! ARE YOU SAYING I COULDN’T LOOK INNOCENT?! Looks in the mirror Well…you DO have a point…hmph, I’ll let you off this once. :slight_smile:

Why does such a Lady waste her time with coffee? Coffee is EVIL!

Because this Lady happens to be a hyperactive evil teenager. Enough said. :slight_smile:

1- You can look innocent, but you still need to look convincing…
2- You’re not evil, and you could never be!
3- You’re not hyperactive, you just have a lot of energy, like me!

Originally posted by Manus Dei
1- You can look innocent, but you still need to look convincing…
2- You’re not evil, and you could never be!
3- You’re not hyperactive, you just have a lot of energy, like me!

1…dang.

1. eyes glow red Muahahahaha…wanna bet?!

2. :hyperven: :hyperven: :hyperven: :hyperven:

…does that answer your questions? Heheheh :slight_smile:

I still say that you could NEVER be evil, no matter what you try to do to convince me of the contrary.

Alright, alright…gah. I dunno…hmm…

He’s right, you may lose it sometimes, but so do the rest of us. So that ain’t really evil!

Evil is going around and kicking little children (and their puppies!)

Gah, fine…hey, can I pull a Sephiroth and burn down a village? Or d’ya think the villagers might mind? :slight_smile:

Yeah I think the villagers might mine, but if they don’t then one person will survive (somehow they always do) and take revenge on you!:slight_smile: :o :slight_smile: :o

Dammit…snaps her fingers Well, I guess that’s outta the question. OK then, no more aspiring evilness for today.

You’re not evil! Who are you trying to fool?!:slight_smile:

I dislike exams because they make me nervous, although I have been happy after I have written some very good ones. My exams are finished (indeed so are my classes), so I do not despise them as much now as I will again this December, when I shall have to write more (although only two or three this time).

And yes, I dislike mathematics also. However, being a mediaeval studies major in university, I have only had to tackle some mathematics when I took astronomy last year (we arts students need a few science credits to graduate). I shall never have to deal with mathematics again in my academics.

You lucky…person, you!!! I can’t believe I gotta take maths for another year (compulsory) then probably to A-level if I wanna go into the career I think I would. :frowning: 's not fair…

Exams be damned! Let’s do away with them and run off to have some fun!

Amen to that! :slight_smile: