Entry for tournament

I think Ashram from RoLW should be up there (under sword), as well as Marron Glaces from Bakaretsu Hunters (under magic).

Magic: Lina Inverse, Naga the Serpent (just don’t let her laugh)
Sword: Utena Tenjou, Gourry Gabriev

Magic: Dark Schneider
Cuz he’s cool, vicious, w/o mercy, strong, and a few others :fungah:

Dark Shneider FOREVER!

Gunmen: ask me later
Swordmen:I’d say Kenshin of course.Mesmerizing. But since he’s already nominated, I say that vampire chick from Blood…cant remember her name though.
Martial Artists: Mirai Trunks!
Mecha users: DILANDAU!!Ok so he’s kind of a loser, but I need something different.And you gotta love pyros.

:smiley: keep it coming people :smiley:

I want this to be BIG !!!

:hyperven: :wave: :victoly:

I just skimmed through this thread earlier so I dont know if you already answered this but:

Why dont you help us narrow it down by making official categories?Everyone just seems to be naming certain characters and their categories, but as far as I know, you havent organized them…why dont you list what types of chracter attributes you’re looking for so we can narrow it down and that way we wont have a bunch of swordsman here and only one magic user there…

Originally posted by Evangelion
[b]I just skimmed through this thread earlier so I dont know if you already answered this but:

Why dont you help us narrow it down by making official categories?Everyone just seems to be naming certain characters and their categories, but as far as I know, you havent organized them…why dont you list what types of chracter attributes you’re looking for so we can narrow it down and that way we wont have a bunch of swordsman here and only one magic user there… [/b]

Originally posted by Ghaleonx5z
[b]Ok coming along great sofar everyone keep it coming add more if you wish to.

sofar

Gun
Spike Spiegel
Vash
Gene Starwind

Martial Arts
Spike(Well I guess he can be in 2 right? If no one cares)
Urameshi Yusuke
Ryu
Nabeshin
Nataku
Naeato Uzamaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Kakashi Sensei

Sword
Kenshin Himura
Saito
Shinji
Gourry
Setsuna
Alexiel
Kamui
D
Amidamaru

Mechs
Duo
Van
Kira
Priss
Rick
Roy
Max
Khyron
Quatre
Kaoru
Heero
Zechs

Magic
Subaru
Slayne

Ok if anyone can think of more for any of these cataoryis(Thanks for the idea Val) please let me know. Also for those who may not know of all these people(like me I know alot but not all) could you add where there from? Thanks I’ll check back later, I’ll wait till I got a good amount of people then start ok? [/b]

Look.

Tsuzuki, Hisoka, and Muraki from Yami no Matsuei… Which I guess none of you have heard of?

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
[b]I don’t really know if to submit Kirianshero Finradi (Orphen) in magic. He was a pretty cool sorcerer but if compared to some of the Slayers guys…

And does Amidamaru count? He had the skill but the one that did all the actual fighting and spent spiritual energy was Yoh. [/b]

1. Orphen characters kickass :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. Amidamaru “possesses” Yoh’s body and does all the fighting, so technically Amidamaru is doing all the fighting.

I’m gonna go ahead and submit Orphen under a Magic user/sorcer as well if possible.

Originally posted by Crotanks

Amidamaru “possesses” Yoh’s body and does all the fighting, so technically Amidamaru is doing all the fighting.

That’s just for the first while. After that, Yoh manipulates Amidamaru’s spirit into Haru-same switching the dependance on Yoh’s spiritual power.

How many people you all think I should have in each catagory?

Martial Artist : Shocking Alberto (Giant Robo)
Mecha : Ryoma /w Shin Getter (Shin Getter Robo : Armageddon)

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
That’s just for the first while. After that, Yoh manipulates Amidamaru’s spirit into Haru-same switching the dependance on Yoh’s spiritual power.

So? Regardless, Amidamaru is a ghots, meaning he once lived, so technically he fights :stuck_out_tongue:

Wolfwood :smiley:

Kagato Toujou for Swordsman or Magician!!! Pick one!!! I DON’T CARE!!!

While I remember, add Hiei as a swordman.

Another swordsman to add: Gatts from Berserk!

I’m going to find a few anime sites. Hopfully I can fillout some of the areas :smiley: I’ll try and get the tournament started soon I promise. I would have gotten more done today for it, but the power went out for quiet a bit of time :frowning:

If you will, add Sora (.hack//SIGN) under swordsman (he has twin katars, that count?)