Entry for tournament

Well, I’ll give you that. Spike wasn’t as good as Vash. I actually liked Gene from Outlaw Star more than Vash though.

Martial Artists: Ryu
Swordsmen: Kenshin

Martial Artist: Spike Spiegel
Gunman: Gene Starwind
Swordsman: Kenshin
Mecha User: Shinji Ikari

Val, Allen kicked the crap out of Van in EVERY fight they had. And Van had the best Melef.

I’ll change my Swordman for Kenshin too.

Kagon, you know, Shinji wasn’t exactly a good pilot, he just had an astronomical compatibility.

Martial Artist: Nabeshin (Nabehameha. No contest)
Gunman: Uhh… Kaze… No, Vash the Stampede!
Swordsman: Gourry Gabriev
Mecha User: Priss (ya know, Knight sabers?)

Well, he actually was a very good pilot when he put his mind to it. His compatibility also helped a lot. I wouldn’t write him out so easily really.

I’m not saying he had no talent but he won most of his fights by either doing a team work or going berserk.

Swordsman: Kenshin

Thats all I could think of. But I think Kenshin is the best swordsmen I’ve ever seen in an anime series.

I think the same, though I like Hitokiri Battousai better.

Magic Userish Type Person: Subaru Slayne D’s hand
Swordsmen: Setsuna/Alexiel Kamui D
Martial artist: Nataku (his hands slice people, nuff said)
Mecha pilots: Rick Hunter and Roy Fokker and Max and Khyron and Quatre and Kaoru

Martial Artists: Naruto Uzamaki, Sasuke Uchiha, or Kakashi sensei
Gunman: Vash or Gene
Swordsman: Kenshin or Amidamaru
Pilot: Heero, Zechs, or Dingo Egret if he can count from ZOE

Ok coming along great sofar everyone keep it coming add more if you wish to.

sofar

Gun
Spike Spiegel
Vash
Gene Starwind

Martial Arts
Spike(Well I guess he can be in 2 right? If no one cares)
Urameshi Yusuke
Ryu
Nabeshin
Nataku
Naeato Uzamaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Kakashi Sensei

Sword
Kenshin Himura
Saito
Shinji
Gourry
Setsuna
Alexiel
Kamui
D
Amidamaru

Mechs
Duo
Van
Kira
Priss
Rick
Roy
Max
Khyron
Quatre
Kaoru
Heero
Zechs

Magic
Subaru
Slayne

Ok if anyone can think of more for any of these cataoryis(Thanks for the idea Val) please let me know. Also for those who may not know of all these people(like me I know alot but not all) could you add where there from? Thanks I’ll check back later, I’ll wait till I got a good amount of people then start ok?

Hey, I think Morrigan could pack quite a punch in fighting and spellcasting. Since Nabeshin is here, I guess there’s no harm in adding Excel as a martial artist, even if it’s just to get a good laugh. Also, I think Nabeshin should go into the gunner section as well.

Uh, Shinji doesn’t use a sword. He has Unit 01 so he’d be under Mecha users.

I’m not sure which category Canti would fit into. While it does sound like he would fit under Mecha, he has two differences: One, he’s not piloted, he acts on his own will (but he takes orders, a lot, since he’s a housekeeper :P), and two, he’s only around 10 feet tall.

Kamui, from ‘X’.

You know,I want to also submit Maze as a combatant, but I don’t know if she goes under Magic or Mecha. Anyone know?

I don’t really know if to submit Kirianshero Finradi (Orphen) in magic. He was a pretty cool sorcerer but if compared to some of the Slayers guys…

And does Amidamaru count? He had the skill but the one that did all the actual fighting and spent spiritual energy was Yoh.

Lina Inverse from slayers should be under magic.

And Xellos, you HAVE to put Xellos.