DUI

That sounds horrible…I do hope he gets what he deserves. (IMO: Killing someone while driving drunk is right up there with murder) It just sucks to see that the person responsible for this is alive and fine but someone completely unrelated to him is killed…I can’t even imagine what you must be going through.

Jesus, that’s horrible man…

I can’t think of any condolences x.x

I do know that drunks are getting a lot more intelligent around town, we had 6-10 different orders last night/this morning from drunks that decided to walk through the drive through instead of drive drunk.

The kids, aside from now having NO parents (I have no idea where their original father is), are medically okay. Their mother was engaged, maybe her would-be widower will take care of them. It’s a blessing that they made it, the oldest is only 11 I think.

But I’m still pissed. I could happily twist the stupid redneck in half. I had the perfect chance when he faced us outside the courthouse, and I didn’t. The grisly pictures of my girl immediatly after the accident will likely stay with me forever.

Bryce got 25 years, though three of them will be served concurrently.

http://mywesttexas.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=12130483&BRD=2288&PAG=461&dept_id=475626&rfi=6

There’s the link, if you’re interested. Thanks for letting me vent here.