Dual audio files.

I’ve recently acquired, on the up and up, of course, some certain video files that contain both English and Japanese audio tracks, as well as subtitles. I have no problem toggling the subtitles on and off, but I’m a bit lost as to what to do with the audio (which is in English by default in BSplayer). Any pointers?

I can’t help you with the audio, but could you tell me how to toggle subtitles? I ended up with a dubbed movie over the summer that had subtitles that didn’t mathc the dub, and it really annoyed the crap out of me.

Try using Core Media Player. You can easily cycle through subs and dubs with it.

Just get VobSub. It let’s you change both sub and dub.

Well, that’s what Media Player Classic fires up, but I’ve tried messing with different settings but I’ve yet to find one that allows me to change either of those things. :frowning:

It took me about an hour to figure out how to switch the audio tracks in MPC. And darned if I can’t remember now. It’s like the fourth menu, close to the bottom there’s a arrow dealy that lists the available audio tracks.

Use VLC Player. It plays most formats of video and also has those subtitle tracks and voice tracks switching options too.

In MPC, you RIGHT-CLICK THE SCREEN, select audio, choose track. Or you select subtitles, choose subs. Lord.

Heh. I guess I always assumed that would be way to easy… >_>